It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, I've been trying to post this on the Kalypso (publisher) forums but somehow the forum ate my replies. Nobody answers my PMs and the forum nuked my support request thread too.

I guess developers rarely check GOG's forums but it's worth a try.

The following bugs have been checked with GOG release, Build v1.31.PC:

[SPOILERS BELOW]

- If you enter the Thirst for Revenge Inn after the Penta Nera encounter, Evanger's Demon form can be seen (though not interacted with) in Shadow Realm, though Evanger is obviously not there.

- Clicking sound at End Credits movie (happens only when it's reached through the game's ending, not when selecting it from the menu).

- Wrong triggers for the "Liberate Corwenth" and "Darius and Falon" achievements. I believe the "Liberate Corwenth" achievement shows up when obtaining Darius and Falon. the Darius and Falon achievement apparently can't be obtained.

- The "Perfect Ending" can be wrongly triggered by telling Graabak you need time to prepare and then immediately fighting him.
In detail: if you talk with Graabak as per Krenze's instructions, tell him that you need to prepare and then *immediately* return and fight him, a strange sequence of events follows: after the fight, Graabak eats Mara as agreed and the conversation about having no relic to destroy the cauldron triggers (strange since you have the Moonchalice). Suddenly Graabak returns and talks to you as if you just fought him for a second time (no fight actually occurs), repeats the entire conversation about Krenze freeing him verbatim (complete with Krenze freeing him for the second time!), and eats the cauldron.

- Thole appears empty with dead Guild of Steel mercenaries everywhere and Thole refugees appear in Kyallisar even if you ignore the request of the Blind Demon and don't give Zaar the location of Thole's secret entrance (checked with Evia as main character).

- On Nomad's Camp, Zaar accuses you of killing his Nomad allies even if you get to him through Shadow Realm without killing anybody.

- The Chromaton Golem uses Zaar's animations (inventory screen idle, walking, fighting, etc.). That is, the Golem sniffs, howls, uses the shield hand as if a weapon is there, etc.

- The Necrophage has no inventory screen idle animation.

- Some item descriptions are missing or mixed-up. Please find a few examples attached. Item descriptions are very funny, by the way :).

- Some typos and improper grammar, particularly in the Stats screen. Please find a few examples attached.

That's it for now. Please feel free to contribute your findings in this thread.
Attachments:
Post edited March 31, 2019 by PirroEpirote