It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Confused about installing files.
I installed 2.1.0.7, Then I ran the 2.1.1.8 patch. Now where do I put the .flac files from sr_df_dc_ost_flac & the .mp3's from sr_df_dc_ost_mp3?
Catitude: Confused about installing files.
I installed 2.1.0.7, Then I ran the 2.1.1.8 patch. Now where do I put the .flac files from sr_df_dc_ost_flac & the .mp3's from sr_df_dc_ost_mp3?
Those are meant to be played outside the game itself as they are properly formatted for listening to in an MP3 player or a player capable of opening FLAC files :)
Hello, i am desperate.

I bought the game back in 2014. Now, i can not install Dragonfall for some weird reason.
There was a tip posted in the forum, but that did not work.
Support seems also not to know how i can get it installed. I bought that DLC and would like to play it.
The DLC alsways says that my version does not match. I do not see a patch to solve that problem.

I am talking about the DLC that came out shortly after the game was released. It wasn't a directors cut then. Though i should be able to play the directors cut.

Thanks
Attachments: