It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How do I get into room 406 in the hotel? It's in the second mission. I can see that there's furniture and stuff in there (see attached picture), so I assume I must be able to get into it. Also, I started a playthrough a short while ago, and I think I remember getting in, but I could be mistaken. I think I've done everything in this level, but it's still locked, with no option to interact.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
dont think you can get in there. there are places you can see but can't go. If i remember that mission is room 401 and 405 on that floor, dont think 406 is accessable.
I remember there is one room where you have to break down the wall ner the toilets to enter, but since I don't have a savegame in the hotel available I don't know if it is this one.
ludgerarnold: I remember there is one room where you have to break down the wall ner the toilets to enter, but since I don't have a savegame in the hotel available I don't know if it is this one.
It's not that one - pretty sure that's on the 2nd floor - I played it recently and eolsunder is right - there appears to be a map area behind the door for 406 but there's no way to enter it.
mangoducksparkles: How do I get into room 406 in the hotel? It's in the second mission. I can see that there's furniture and stuff in there (see attached picture), so I assume I must be able to get into it. Also, I started a playthrough a short while ago, and I think I remember getting in, but I could be mistaken. I think I've done everything in this level, but it's still locked, with no option to interact.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Room 405 is the room where the mission takes you. Room 406 is locked, there is no code for it, and no keypad to enter it in any case.( I'm not sure what furniture you think you can see, but it isn't for 406.)