It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded patch 1.1.1b for Shadow Warrior (2013). Please download the appriopriately marked Universal update (patch 1.1.1b) in order to get the latest and greatest version of the game :)

Changelog:

Shadow Warrior 1.1.1b
- Fixed a bug that caused guns appear randomly levitating on levels
(introduced in 1.1.1)

Shadow Warrior 1.1.1
- Chinese localisation added.
- Additional optimization for SSAO in Ultra setting.
- Fixed a bug that caused Xing's armor pieces to become invisible.
- Fixed a bug that caused Mezu's armor pieces to become invisible.
- Fixed a crash while using gamepad in upgrade menu.
- Some random crashes fixed.
- Fixed saving monsters with shockwave effects
- Fixed saving warlord weapons
- Fixed Warpers' invisibility fx bug.
- Fixed default weapon selection while starting chapter 16.
- Fixed 'Drain Soul' cooldown bug.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
I'd seen this on Steam a couple of days ago. Nice to have the update here on GOG.
Hey where did my Zilla light saber go. This new update took it away :(
This patch does not support your version of the game please download a new installer...
Have I missed something about the purpose of patches over the last couple of years.

Patches are meant to fix glaring inconsistencies (bugs) in a fixed work, you know instead of forcing you to essentially get a whole new (6gb on dialup 56kbps Australia) game.

:P
Fix your downloads GOG
:P
MaceyNeil: This patch does not support your version of the game please download a new installer...
Version 1.0.7. No idea if one would need the intermediate patches.
MaceyNeil: This patch does not support your version of the game please download a new installer...
Gydion: Version 1.0.7. No idea if one would need the intermediate patches.
By the looks of the changelog i really shouldn't bother.
I don't use the double tapped wasd skills because i use direction for swing and it just means doing something i wasn't intending on the enemy standing next to the first.
I like bodies being left around, so people can see how wang bang bangs lolz.
Lastly i like having to physically pick up ammunition in a boss fight, like in reality you actually would have to do :P
How exactly do I download a patch?There are no links on the internet that are clickable. Whenever I search on the internet using the words "patch Shadow warrior" ,this page is the top result but I cannot download anything from this page.It seems that people who use Steam have the problem sorted out but I installed using CDs and not Steam.
Lobos: How exactly do I download a patch?There are no links on the internet that are clickable. Whenever I search on the internet using the words "patch Shadow warrior" ,this page is the top result but I cannot download anything from this page.It seems that people who use Steam have the problem sorted out but I installed using CDs and not Steam.
You download it from the same place as your GOG installer.