It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded the latest patch for Shadow Warrior (2013). This will bump up your game to version 1.0.2.

Here's what's changed:

- Fixed many crashes.
- Gozu freeze bug fixed.
- Troll shield now always breaks after troll's death.
- Custom katana selection hack blocked.
- Fixed several places through the game where players could get stuck or
fall below level geometry.
- Safe mode added.
- French, German, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, and Russian language packs added.

Also, to verify that the patch installed and that you have the latest version you can check by enabling the console (by pressing ctrl+ ~ ) type in _version , and press Enter.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Decent size patch, thanks.
JudasIscariot: - Safe mode added.
What's safe mode for ? And how do we activate it ?
Post edited October 01, 2013 by williamjcm
How to tell the version?
rockstarz: How to tell the version?
Also, to verify that the patch installed and that you have the latest version you can check by enabling the console (by pressing ctrl+ ~ ) type in _version , and press Enter.
JudasIscariot: - Custom katana selection hack blocked.
What is this and why is it being blocked?
There is a 1.0.3 patch over on Steam about 40 mins ago.

Yeah fix the FOV. That is such a PiA
I hope the patch fixes game crashing when exiting to main menu every time seems to go into Game paused but cannot get out of it , Only started happening after the first patch .
Post edited October 03, 2013 by RawmeatAussie
RawmeatAussie: I hope the patch fixes game crashing when exiting to main menu every time seems to go into Game paused but cannot get out of it , Only started happening after the first patch .
yes im having the same problem, really annoying
RawmeatAussie: I hope the patch fixes game crashing when exiting to main menu every time seems to go into Game paused but cannot get out of it , Only started happening after the first patch .
gloomfrost: yes im having the same problem, really annoying
Now i cant continue any more Chapter 14 game locks up then crash to Desktop.
Thats any saved game or continue :(
I also have a game breaking bug in chapter 14 and I can't continue. Man, this has been disappointing. Hard Reset was in much better shape than this game at release.
Hope this gets sorted i am having a hell of a lot of fun :)
RawmeatAussie: Hope this gets sorted i am having a hell of a lot of fun :)
I am too, still a great game, but I'd like to get patches in a timely manner.
Hi guys,

Just wanted to pop in and let you all know that we got the latest patch and we'll be getting it to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience :)
Thanks for the heads up.