It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This patch was posted here (GOG) at oct 16th and is version 1.0.7 while at Steam version 1.0.9 was posted *september* 30th

http://steamcommunity.com/app/233130/discussions/0/846965882758858161/

(sigh)
Atlantico: version 1.0.7 was posted here on Oct 16th while at Steam version 1.0.9 was posted *September* 30th
That post was edited Oct 24th.
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Ravey
Ravey is correct; September 30th is most likely when the version 1.0.2 patch appeared.

Which isn't to say that the GOG patching situation for this game isn't rubbish right now (hopefully to be improved), but being a month behind isn't one of the problems.
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Shadowcat
Atlantico: version 1.0.7 was posted here on Oct 16th while at Steam version 1.0.9 was posted *September* 30th
Ravey: That post was edited Oct 24th.
Edited then, yes it wasn't very clear by the header in the post. I don't really care for Steam and don't follow their posting quirks. I guess this was an older patch announcement that was updated.

Either way, that's good news. Hope for a GOG update to this game soon.
Maybe GoG is waiting to bundle the new content into the next patch. We will be getting a survival mode eventually. Right now I really want FWH to optimize the game. I mean it's not terrible, but Hard Reset ran much better on my mid range PC.
Post edited October 29, 2013 by scampywiak
I suggest more of you contact support - I sent in a query about obtaining either patches or a refund, and the reply was once again merely "we'll add patches as soon as possible" which is getting stale. 1.0.8 seems to have been released Oct 16, so we're two weeks overdue.
If it's any consolation, some of the guys on the Steam forum are saying the optimization patch isn't doing much. I could care less about more crossover weapon skins. I want the game to run better. That's what FWH needs to focus on. I never got lag or frame rate slowdown with Hard Reset. This game is full of it. If I could edit my review I would knock off two stars to be honest. The game has been rushed.
scampywiak: I never got lag or frame rate slowdown with Hard Reset.
Surely this game is doing more than Hard Reset was, though. You can't necessarily compare the two games.

(I trust you've reduced the graphical detail levels already?)

scampywiak: If I could edit my review I would knock off two stars to be honest.
Really? You'd reduce your rating by 40% on account of some frame-rate issues?
I have developed a problem after installing the patch and DLC the sw.exe disappeared and cannot reinstall the game come up with error code 2 MoveFile failed the system cant find the file specified i have done a complete uninstall but will not install it may be that the installer has become corrupt anyone had the same .
scampywiak: I never got lag or frame rate slowdown with Hard Reset.
Shadowcat: Surely this game is doing more than Hard Reset was, though. You can't necessarily compare the two games.

(I trust you've reduced the graphical detail levels already?)

scampywiak: If I could edit my review I would knock off two stars to be honest.
Shadowcat: Really? You'd reduce your rating by 40% on account of some frame-rate issues?
Well maybe not 2 stars. My fault for playing 80% and then writing a glowing review...lol. That was pretty stupid. I gained a lot of respect for FWH after what they did with Hard Reset. No bugs and very few crashes over 200 hrs of play. SW has not lived up to that standard, even if I love the game itself.
RawmeatAussie: cannot reinstall the game come up with error code 2 MoveFile failed the system cant find the file specified
This is commonly caused by your AV software.
RawmeatAussie: cannot reinstall the game come up with error code 2 MoveFile failed the system cant find the file specified
Gydion: This is commonly caused by your AV software.
This is odd on first install all went well but when i installed the DLC (Clean up )
the sw.exe was deleted and would not install again . Disabled my AV (Avast) now all working .

Thank you Gydion very much

Raw