It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXiw7D3mR18

Look! Lo Wang thinks he is a rapper! Omigosh! Post here all easter eggs you manage to unveil!
I don't know if it's an easter egg, but there was a point when I killed a rabbit and it came back as a demon rabbit and I had to kill it again. That was funny. It happened in the graveyard-esque level (I don't remember the actual name).

I've also stumbled onto an area (don't remember which level though) and it looked like the old Shadow Warrior game and there was an anime woman bathing.
hudfreegamer: I don't know if it's an easter egg, but there was a point when I killed a rabbit and it came back as a demon rabbit and I had to kill it again. That was funny. It happened in the graveyard-esque level (I don't remember the actual name).

I've also stumbled onto an area (don't remember which level though) and it looked like the old Shadow Warrior game and there was an anime woman bathing.
Hehe... Black rabbits. If you kill 25 (if i remember well) of them, you get the alice in the shadowland achievement. FIne easter egg! You get a black rabbit after killing 5 normal ones. And the pixelated art is also easter egg! Near the end of the game, wang comments angrily against their artwork!
In the first level, as you are fighting your way off the estate just after you make your pact with the demon you come across a cliff with two waterfalls. Behind the left one is a secret, but behind the one on the right is the giggling manga girl having a shower from the original game.
anomaly: In the first level, as you are fighting your way off the estate just after you make your pact with the demon you come across a cliff with two waterfalls. Behind the left one is a secret, but behind the one on the right is the giggling manga girl having a shower from the original game.
Aye! There are many half nude, bathing, manga girls, in polygons, humming happily as they bathe! There are also more than one varieties of them! Near the end, where WANG sees two of them at the same time, yells something about: "Why are you in pixels and not in HD", or something along those lines... Heh heh.
anomaly: In the first level, as you are fighting your way off the estate just after you make your pact with the demon you come across a cliff with two waterfalls. Behind the left one is a secret, but behind the one on the right is the giggling manga girl having a shower from the original game.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Aye! There are many half nude, bathing, manga girls, in polygons, humming happily as they bathe! There are also more than one varieties of them! Near the end, where WANG sees two of them at the same time, yells something about: "Why are you in pixels and not in HD", or something along those lines... Heh heh.
Ooh, something to look forward to! Haven't played all that long yet, but loving what I see so far.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXiw7D3mR18

Look! Lo Wang thinks he is a rapper! Omigosh! Post here all easter eggs you manage to unveil!
That Lo wang rap is from the 1997 game, It was on the cd.