It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In SW 2013 ( level "make it right") in Zilla's mountain fortress after walking along the long bridge and fighting off waves of demons including two of those annoying reptile bulls in the big square with the circle of candles, where do I go afterward? no doors glow nor open and the balconies are too high to reach. it might be that a glitch or bug preventing the exit from triggering but I don't know. Any help?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Never mind. It WAS glitched. but still, it was a cheap fight overall considering what they threw at you. you didn't even get a patronisingly east boss fight against Zilla afterward, you just cut his arm off in a cutscene. I died about 10 times trying to get past that bloody enemy rush. next time: God mode.