It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Popups are still present in 1.7.14.
StormLord1975: Popups are still present in 1.7.14.
Thanks.

That is a shame.
Is this still a thing? I was going to buy the game, but there is no way i am going to do it if this still exists.
trusteft: Is this still a thing? I was going to buy the game, but there is no way i am going to do it if this still exists.
Yes, the popups are still there. I don't think Asmodee intends to remove them.
trusteft: Is this still a thing? I was going to buy the game, but there is no way i am going to do it if this still exists.
StormLord1975: Yes, the popups are still there. I don't think Asmodee intends to remove them.
What a shame! I won't be buying this then.
Thank you for the reply.
Still present in 1.7.30 (I got three of them during a single player game this time, a bit less than previously). That dialog box is such a work of evil genious that even knowing it was supposed to be there I couldn't find the X again at first.
joveian: Still present in 1.7.30 (I got three of them during a single player game this time, a bit less than previously). That dialog box is such a work of evil genious that even knowing it was supposed to be there I couldn't find the X again at first.
I'm glad I got my refund
As of 2.0.6 (60089) there is no account popup in offline play (and Asmodee servers are no longer used for online play).