It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm having a hard time installing this game on my system. There's a big chance I might be doing something wrong though. x)

Downloaded the .tar.gz file from GOG and extracted it to /opt/GOG Games.

I then tried the following commands and got these errors:

flux@otoycon:/opt/GOG Games/Samorost 2/game$ sudo ./run.sh
[0708/013314:ERROR:nss_util.cc(94)] Failed to create /home/flux/.pki/nssdb directory.

and

flux@otoycon:/opt/GOG Games/Samorost 2$ sudo ./start.sh
Running Samorost 2
[0708/013241:ERROR:nss_util.cc(94)] Failed to create /home/flux/.pki/nssdb directory.

Wat do?
Fluxarray: flux@otoycon:/opt/GOG Games/Samorost 2/game$ sudo ./run.sh
[0708/013314:ERROR:nss_util.cc(94)] Failed to create /home/flux/.pki/nssdb directory.

and

flux@otoycon:/opt/GOG Games/Samorost 2$ sudo ./start.sh
Running Samorost 2
[0708/013241:ERROR:nss_util.cc(94)] Failed to create /home/flux/.pki/nssdb directory.
Why are you trying to run the game with sudo? Don't.
Post edited July 08, 2015 by Gydion
Why does that matter?

EDIT: lol it works, can you explain why?
Post edited July 08, 2015 by Fluxarray
Fluxarray: EDIT: lol it works, can you explain why?
What does sudo do?

.pki (public key infrastructure), nssdb (local certificate store) do not have standard permissions.
What are you doing? :)

I recommend to install flashplayer standalone (not sure what the debian package is called). The game works with the browser plugin as well but gets stuck before the final cutscene.

Then just install using the installer that GOG provides (gog_samorost_2_2.0.0.3.sh at the time of writing).

Run the game with 'flashplayer ~/GOG Games/Samorost 2/game/data/Samorost2.swf'. That runs it with the standalone flashplayer. You can also start it as GOG intended, in the browser. Just run '~/GOG Games/Samorost 2/start.sh'.

Have fun.