It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've been struggling immensely trying to get the game to run properly, but without luck.

The entire screen will get a semi-transparent green overlay while in a mission, including the pause menu and the empty space outside of the black edges that seem inevitable when playing the game on a 16:9 monitor. I took a screenshot through Fraps, which looks perfectly normal, which leads me to believe that the ATI-drivers might be the source of conflict here. Tweaking the application settings did absolutely nothing, and I've got the newest Catalyst drivers installed (12.4 Win 7 64-bit version).

I can play the game in 640x480 without problems, but anything above that will reproduce the issues, regardless of the status of the other graphical options.

If anyone else has had this issue, or knows what's causing it, I'd really appreciate it.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Spherex: I've been struggling immensely trying to get the game to run properly, but without luck.

The entire screen will get a semi-transparent green overlay while in a mission, including the pause menu and the empty space outside of the black edges that seem inevitable when playing the game on a 16:9 monitor. I took a screenshot through Fraps, which looks perfectly normal, which leads me to believe that the ATI-drivers might be the source of conflict here. Tweaking the application settings did absolutely nothing, and I've got the newest Catalyst drivers installed (12.4 Win 7 64-bit version).

I can play the game in 640x480 without problems, but anything above that will reproduce the issues, regardless of the status of the other graphical options.

If anyone else has had this issue, or knows what's causing it, I'd really appreciate it.
Go to the graphics options and disable the "use bump detail maps". It should work then. If it does work, remember to mark my response as the solution. Just because rep is worthless doesn't mean i don't want any:P
Spherex: I've been struggling immensely trying to get the game to run properly, but without luck.

Licurg: Go to the graphics options and disable the "use bump detail maps". It should work then. If it does work, remember to mark my response as the solution. Just because rep is worthless doesn't mean i don't want any:P
Thanks for the reply. Disabling bump-mapping doesn't appear to have any effect, so I'll try the game out on a bunch of different computers, and see if I can eliminate anything. If I find the solution, I'll post it here for future reference.

Thanks anyway! ;)
Hope you find a solution. The game is fantastic:)
I've finally managed to get rid of the game-breaking graphical glitch. I'll list the things I did that may have had an effect on this issue:

- Clean reinstall of Win 7, including all software and drivers
- Made sure that every single one of my drivers was updated
- Removed every single trace of Sacrifice on my system, then did a clean install of the game on a separate partition

When I started the game up after all this, it was working, so it's difficult to verify exactly what is necessary to solve it. Trial and error I guess.
Spherex: I've finally managed to get rid of the game-breaking graphical glitch. I'll list the things I did that may have had an effect on this issue:

- Clean reinstall of Win 7, including all software and drivers
- Made sure that every single one of my drivers was updated
- Removed every single trace of Sacrifice on my system, then did a clean install of the game on a separate partition

When I started the game up after all this, it was working, so it's difficult to verify exactly what is necessary to solve it. Trial and error I guess.
Glad you (finally) made it work :)