It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dgVoodoo2 NOT WORK FOR GTX 1070 this program no support dx12 ? is not work i past this files on folder game but nothing happen all time run on low resolution.
zerr10: dgVoodoo2 NOT WORK FOR GTX 1070 this program no support dx12 ? is not work i past this files on folder game but nothing happen all time run on low resolution.
Sacred 1 has the fixed resolution of 1024x768 and can not be changed as there is no option for that. However as always modders or programers maybe made third party tools for changing it, you should look for that.
late but may help someone else... I have it working with GTX 1070 ti with the community patch on win 10... I did run compatibility troubleshooter on the exe and manually selected Windows Vista... resolution 2560 x 1440 (community patch was: 10 anniversary.) loaded and play a couple of old 2016 saves no issues so far. One other thing, I'm using a short cut as Galaxy for some reason wont load the game.
Post edited November 29, 2018 by Wompoo