I saw this post on Steam forums which talked about a higher resolution: http://steamcommunity.com/app/12320/discussions/0/358415738190664861/?ctp=2
I was wondering if someone could maybe help with a step-by-step guide how to get this higher resolutions done for a 1920x1080 screen who is a bit more tech savvy?
That would be so much appreciated.
I tried it 5 minutes ago to my surprise it works, sort of. Only models seem to work even if the entire screen fills, you might have to force AA as well to cover areas where this hack doesn't.
1) Your link
2) Link in your link to reach dgVoodoo
3) Ctrl + F (or whatever to make a search in your browser) and write 52. The link that correspond to that, download it.
4) Unpack it to a folder.
5) Move all 3 files from the MS folder contained in the folder you created in 4) to game directory of Sacred.
6) Move dgVoodoo.exe as well to game directory of Sacred.
7) Start dgVoodoo.exe and go to DirectX tab. Then there's resolution, choose whatever you like.
8) Last, press the icon that looks like this: ". \", this will ensure you the change is made in the folder you're in (game directory) because you moved the dgVoodoo.exe there. It's easier that way in case you want to try different settings.
If it works, the game should work as usual and you should see a dgVoodoo watermark logo in the down, right corner. You can uncheck this but keep it during testing phase.