It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have the filter turned on, which I noticed goes only as far as Ubuntu 18.04. I have Ubuntu 19.04. So far, all the games listed under the Linux filter have worked fine, except for Ronin. It installs fine, but when I try to run it, there is only a black screen, no game loading. Any ideas? Is there any information regarding GOG's support for Ubuntu 19.04?
Vickingtor: I have the filter turned on, which I noticed goes only as far as Ubuntu 18.04. I have Ubuntu 19.04. So far, all the games listed under the Linux filter have worked fine, except for Ronin. It installs fine, but when I try to run it, there is only a black screen, no game loading. Any ideas? Is there any information regarding GOG's support for Ubuntu 19.04?
On the product page GOG marks only LTS releases (the only one they give real support to) - and unfortunately 20.04 LTS has not yet get GOG's blessing.

So it does not say anything about the game not working on other systems:
Ronin is working fine on Ubuntu 20.10 STS (Groovy) as tested today.
So up to the most current version no problem - after installing 32 bit libs as outlined, of cause.

Don't know why you experienced problems - but 19.04 STS (Disco) is long out of support - so this is outdated.
But GOG support is typically not looking deep into any problem occuring on STS.
Would be wise to have an LTS or Mint version around for getting into contact with the support.

As Canonical reflected upon no longer supporting 32 libs on 20.04 LTS - which was postponed - this may end sometimes.
Similar to macOS no longer supporting 32 bit programs (with 10.15 `Catalina' released 07. Oct. 2019).
But we will see it this comes true or if we could use 32 bit programs on Linux even with next LTS (22.04) ...
Does not run on Manjaro Linux.
./start.sh
Running Ronin
./runner: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Though the file is there.
The game needs some older 32bit libraries, that don't come with newer Ubuntu releases. In terminal you get one of the following errors
./runner: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
./runner: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
You can download and add them manually, without root access and changes to your system.

Go to the official ubuntu repository
http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/o/openssl1.0/
and download the 32bit (i386) libssl1.0.0 deb-file. (it was libssl1.0.0_1.0.2n-1ubuntu5.10_i386.deb for me.)

Create a new subfolder "libs" in your game location "Ronin/game/" folder.
Extract from the downloaded deb-file both files:
/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libssl.so.1.0.0
/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so.1.0.0
into your newly created "Ronin/game/libs" folder, so that it now contains
Ronin/game/libs/libssl.so.1.0.0
Ronin/game/libs/libcrypto.so.1.0.0

Open "Ronin/start.sh" in your favorite text editor to tell the game where to find the libs.
Add a this new line:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:./libs"
before the line
# Game info
and save the changes.

Now you should be able to run the game from menu/launcher or directly from terminal with ./start.sh
Post edited December 01, 2022 by cohvalor