It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doesn't run so far. I've not given up, but am researching the necessary things.

So far I've added some .NET things to the prefix but I need to find a copy of mono for this prefix as well.

IMHO anyone who writes a game using .NET isn't doing the world a service. All that really happens is that you lock yourself into to Microsoft and Visual Studio. Lazy programming indeed.

BTW, I've already had my five bucks worth monkeying around trying to get this to run.

I'll let the forum know if I get it working.
Hey,

I was able to run the game on WIne with these instructions:
appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=29685
Hope it helps.

To .NET: Rogue Legacy is also available for Linux. As far as I know GoG is working on adding Linux versions to all games (gog.com/wishlist/site/add_linux_versions_of_games). Looking forward to it :)!
I also used those instructions. My sound was still messed up until I switched wine from Windows XP to Windows 7.
muckk: Hey,

I was able to run the game on WIne with these instructions:
appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=29685
Hope it helps.

To .NET: Rogue Legacy is also available for Linux. As far as I know GoG is working on adding Linux versions to all games (gog.com/wishlist/site/add_linux_versions_of_games). Looking forward to it :)!
Yes, we are and the Linux version of Rogue Legacy is available as of yesterday so no more running the Windows version through Wine :)
JudasIscariot: Yes, we are and the Linux version of Rogue Legacy is available as of yesterday so no more running the Windows version through Wine :)
That's awesome, thank you!
JudasIscariot: Yes, we are and the Linux version of Rogue Legacy is available as of yesterday so no more running the Windows version through Wine :)
Finally! I unpacked it and had a chance to play for about 10 minutes, including the intro. I've already died 4 or 5 times. :o