It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I keep getting this error every single time when I try and run Rogue Legacy. I keep looking at the readme file and I know that none of those issues should actually be an issue. I updated by dotNet Framework and the XNA files and I still have this problem.
Attachments:
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
YokaiGamer: I keep getting this error every single time when I try and run Rogue Legacy. I keep looking at the readme file and I know that none of those issues should actually be an issue. I updated by dotNet Framework and the XNA files and I still have this problem.
Is this Windows 8? Because GOG officially only supports XP, Vista and 7 for the game (see here). That usually means there are some issues they weren't able to solve. Let us know more about your system.
Post edited December 09, 2014 by DeMignon
According to dev, the game should run fine on Windows 8 for 99% of users, the only thing it doesn't support is running the game through Metro mode. - https://steamcommunity.com/app/241600/discussions/0/846963710917940655/#c846964363974521846

You can try to send an email to support@cellardoorgames.com
Post edited December 08, 2014 by triock
YokaiGamer: I keep getting this error every single time when I try and run Rogue Legacy. I keep looking at the readme file and I know that none of those issues should actually be an issue. I updated by dotNet Framework and the XNA files and I still have this problem.
DeMignon: Is this Windows 8? Because GOG officially only supports XP, Vista and 7 for the game (see here). That usually means there are some issues they weren't able to solve. Let us know more about your system.
I am using Windows 8.1 Standard and my friend also has Windows 8.1 Standard and it works for him.
It's just my luck I guess haha I'll put it on one of my other computers and see if it works. I just wanted it to work on my main one.