It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded a Universal Update for the PC version and a new Mac installer for Rogue Legacy that fixes a very critical save bug.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Post edited January 07, 2014 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We have uploaded a Universal Update for the PC version of Rogue Legacy that fixes a very critical save bug.

The Mac version will be coming soon as soon as possible :)

Thanks , I think universal patch not needed if I download main installer , isn't it ? :D
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We have uploaded a Universal Update for the PC version of Rogue Legacy that fixes a very critical save bug.

The Mac version will be coming soon as soon as possible :)

Skysect: Thanks , I think universal patch not needed if I download main installer , isn't it ? :D
The installer hasn't been updated to the latest version so all you have to do is just download the universal update :)
Skysect: Thanks , I think universal patch not needed if I download main installer , isn't it ? :D
JudasIscariot: The installer hasn't been updated to the latest version so all you have to do is just download the universal update :)
But it's flagged new again :/ I need to interrupt my download .
JudasIscariot: The installer hasn't been updated to the latest version so all you have to do is just download the universal update :)
Skysect: But it's flagged new again :/ I need to interrupt my download .
Indeed. Both the installer and the patch are flagged as new, even though the installer is v2.2.0 and the patch is v2.2.1.
Mac version of Rogue Legacy 1.2.0b is now available :)
PC version installer and patch flagged as new :S
Post edited January 07, 2014 by Skysect
JudasIscariot: Mac version of Rogue Legacy 1.2.0b is now available :)
How is it that both the installer and the patch are both marked as new, yet both still have the same (but still different from each other) version numbers as before?
JudasIscariot: Mac version of Rogue Legacy 1.2.0b is now available :)
Wishbone: How is it that both the installer and the patch are both marked as new, yet both still have the same (but still different from each other) version numbers as before?
I think it's a bug as I only flagged the Mac version today :/
JudasIscariot: I think it's a bug as I only flagged the Mac version today :/
A bug in the update notification system? Surely not! That's always been rock-solid, built from the finest high-quality code! ;-p

My account menu still shows 3 game updates, btw. ;-)
Post edited January 07, 2014 by Wishbone