It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

when I set Risen 2 to 1920x1080 it keeps switching back to "Dynamic Super resolution" 3840x2160 every time I exit and relaunch.
I need the dynamic super res for other games but I do not need it for this one! the desktop is set to 1920x1080 no reason why it has to autoswitch in a primitvie game like Risen 2 when I set it not to!
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still insists on using the DS resolution. I set it for 1920x1080 regular. The game runs terrible on 4k 3840x2160! crashes often and cuts off important information in character screen! And more critical and unacceptable is it comes up with "out of memory" and requires me to reboot PC and drop save games after long playtime! I want it back to 1920x1080!
the topic subject cannot be changd. it is not "4k" it is "Dynamic Super Res".
Post edited April 23, 2023 by neosapian
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply