It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

there is a secret (some coins) behind a wall with some kind of tent in front of it.
it's located in the first larger area with a tower in the middle containing a switch.
there is also a rott-icon on the ground (rott-icons seem to indicate secrets.
i've already managed to rocketjump onto the wall, but i can't drop on the other side.
there seems to be an invisible wall or something. how can i reach this secret?
honx: there is a secret (some coins) behind a wall with some kind of tent in front of it.
it's located in the first larger area with a tower in the middle containing a switch.
there is also a rott-icon on the ground (rott-icons seem to indicate secrets.
i've already managed to rocketjump onto the wall, but i can't drop on the other side.
there seems to be an invisible wall or something. how can i reach this secret?
Try looking around inside the tower (on the lower floor inbetween the elevation GADS) for a switch hidden away ;)
blackmantis: Try looking around inside the tower (on the lower floor inbetween the elevation GADS) for a switch hidden away ;)
thx! now i have all 11 secrets of this map!
another secret i can't get to is in e1m3. near the silver key door, there is some kind of garage with this rott-icon on it.
where can i open it?