It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OK guys!

As you all know, the 1.5 patch came out not too long ago. All well and good, yeah?

Not quite.

For some reason, when I try to start a game, either through the shortcut or through Galaxy, the game will hang when trying to load up a level.

Even odder, this is only with the 64-bit executable, which is what Galaxy points to. If I dig into the folders and run the 32-bit executable, I'm good to go. Is there any way to resolve the issue with this game on 64-bit, or failing that, a way to point Galaxy to the 32-bit executable?

Thanks for your time.
This question / problem has been solved by EnforcerSunWooimage
RawSteelUT: OK guys!

As you all know, the 1.5 patch came out not too long ago. All well and good, yeah?

Not quite.

For some reason, when I try to start a game, either through the shortcut or through Galaxy, the game will hang when trying to load up a level.

Even odder, this is only with the 64-bit executable, which is what Galaxy points to. If I dig into the folders and run the 32-bit executable, I'm good to go. Is there any way to resolve the issue with this game on 64-bit, or failing that, a way to point Galaxy to the 32-bit executable?

Thanks for your time.
This apparently is an issue with the 64bit version and AMD processors. Something broke with version 1.5 and this is a pretty widespread issue (even on other storefronts). Sorry to say, but you're just going to have to wait for the devs to issue a patch, which I hope would be soon.

This apparently is an issue with the 64bit version and AMD processors. Something broke with version 1.5 and this is a pretty widespread issue (even on other storefronts). Sorry to say, but you're just going to have to wait for the devs to issue a patch, which I hope would be soon.
That sucks. Well, better drop a 32-bit shortcut on the desktop and hope for the best. Hopefully enough people are affected that this gets addressed.

RawSteelUT: That sucks. Well, better drop a 32-bit shortcut on the desktop and hope for the best. Hopefully enough people are affected that this gets addressed.
I've been having the same set of issues. I've been hoping that it would get fixed asap, but they just haven't made enough progress with it yet. There is supposed to be a dx11 version coming, but I imagine that it might just be pushed back because of this issue. Unfortunately, the current 64bit version runs only on dx9 yet...but that is a moot point for me since I cannot even run the 64bit version at all.