It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is anyone going to use the Ludicrous Unreal editor to make a Sonic mod for ROTT 2013? it makes sense as all the elements are there. Life Rings (Mario coins in 2013), springs, Realistic Mario mushrooms, Special Stages (the vomitorium is like Sonic 1's warp of confusion stage) and God mode/Super Sonic/Shadow. Half the traps are from sonic 1 too; fire-jets=Scrap Brain, fire-chutes=Labyrinth and Starlight, Boulders=a few 3D games like Adventure 1, trip-pits= Sonic CD's shite level design, Lava pits and rivers=most if not all games, music, visuals, weapons and awesomeness=Shadow the hedgehog and Sonic the hedgehog 2006.

It could be a Shadow, Sonic and Mario game where Bowser kidnaps both Elise and Peach as well as the corpse of Maria attempting to reanimate her so he and Ivo can have a four-way each with all three protagonist's lovers. the two hedgehogs and Tails team up with Mario and Luigi to save them, calling on the power of the reformed and alive Solaris and his physical alter-egos. Levels could take place on the ARK, Soleanna, Angel Island, the remains of Iblis' future, Bowser's castle, the inside of the Egg Carrier III (from 06) and the special stages as secret levels.

Powerups can be: Shrooms mode (which still work like ROTT to Mario's dismay;) )

Iblis Mode=God Mode

Super State= Dog mode

NiGHTS mode=Mercury mode with 6DOF coded in.

Spinball mode=Elasto mode (spinball the game was bad for a proper pinball or sonic game but good as a concept and time killer)

Solaris mode= unique but hidden in the secret levels.

Secret levels can have chaos emeralds, stars and ideya in them. Emeralds unlock Solaris mode, stars are bonuses and Ideya are keys to the secret levels boss. Solaris mode can last a whole episode or more but its power can't be replenished other than collecting the emeralds again in another Secret level.

Bosses can range from Bowser and GUN machines, to Eggman and Black Doom. Secret level bosses can be Nightmaren from Puffy and Jackel to Reala and Wiseman.

ROTT music and Shadow/Sonic/Mario music can be used among levels.

these are only suggestions but I hope they work if someone does make a mod like that. I can't because I don't know how to use the editor, I'm worried my levels will turn out bland and I don't know squat about coding. :( Sorry if this post is a bit long but it sounds like a good idea. (or ideya. ;) )
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I think it's better to learn how to make a mod yourself than wait for someone else to do it for you. Not only this, but by modding it by yourself, it will take you less time until you'll be able to play a Rise of the Hedgehog 2006 mod rather than waiting for one to be made from someone else. :-)