It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The new patch 1.3.3080 from 03. august is not avaiable for offline installers. Is this a game i have to wait for days to download it on gog after a new update releases for steam?
Post edited August 06, 2021 by user deleted
Nearly a week later and we're still on 1.3.3076.

Is there a reason GoG updates are delayed? Does it cost more money to push updates on GoG than, say, Steam?

Edit: As if my whining actually made a difference, 1.3.3080 just went up on GoG.
Post edited August 09, 2021 by Dhakkel
The updates are always wrapped manually by the GOG team with their own little updater program. So yes, costs extra time and manpower. Especially linux updates are always way behind. Like right now again.... .3087 on windows out, linux still on .3080. Well, patience is a virtue, they say :) Me happy enough that we still can get offline installers at all.
mmeyer: The updates are always wrapped manually by the GOG team with their own little updater program. So yes, costs extra time and manpower. Especially linux updates are always way behind. Like right now again.... .3087 on windows out, linux still on .3080. Well, patience is a virtue, they say :) Me happy enough that we still can get offline installers at all.
True that. If I'm so addicted, maybe I should just buy it again on Steam and have access to both, haha.