It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Glitches that have cropped up since I upgraded to 1.3.3200:

-Brothers/sisters/fathers/mothers spontaneously becoming non-related. This is pretty weird and leads to some... questionable in-game developments where a brother and sister suddenly are no longer listed as siblings decide to date. This has happened to me in two different games and it is a weird scene, man.
-No notification of trade ships. Two trade ships have passed by in my latest game and both times I received no notification when they were in range. Double-checked the message logs. Nothing.
-A negative mood modifier for all pilgrims as being mistreated or turned away regardless of how well they are treated. It makes it a pretty bad deal to go to all the trouble of gathering artifacts! Pilgrims begin showing up and dragging down your mood and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply