Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
Changelog for Patch #4 (added 12 August 2018):
* Fixed a couple of leaderboard bugs
* Fix: Button glyphs are properly updated when switching the input device in-game
* Fix: Better scrolling on map screen for high frame rates
* Fix: Aiming auto-correct after recoil working again
* Fix: Some random ore mining spots in the world disappeared for some players - those should now be fixed upon loading the game
* Fix: People were disconnected from Siege mode after the first found - all rounds can now be played again.
* Fixed an encoding bug in the description texts for "find game", causing text in some languages to appear broken
* Fix: key repeat for the text chat now works with the backspace key.
* Fix: Reconstructor doesn't reappear in upgrade table anymore after already being purchased.
* Fixed a few potential crashes
* Added better error messages to a few places
* Salvage now has a brighter color, making it easier to spot
* Different handling of vehicle camera when playing with a mouse
* Improvements to server browser/matchmaking
* Parties should get split into different teams less often
* Support for invitations via Nerio
* After completing the game once*, players can now activate the "reset destruction" feature from the "load game" screen. This remains active for the duration of the session and repairs destroyed buildings and other objects within a certain distance from the player after entering a zone.
* Bagman and Anarchy modes now have a minimum player requirement of 2 instead of 3.
* Game now attempts to determine the best host at the start of a multiplayer match, potentially leading to less latency in multiplayer.
* Added support for Discord rich presence, including "join" and "spectate" via Discord.
* BETA: Enabled "gyro controls" setting in the controller options when playing with a Steam Controller. Note that this feature requires usage of the Steam beta client and that it's still in active development in the Steam client, which means that future updates to the Steam client could break it at any point.
* Added support for Valve Anti-Cheat, making it easier to ban cheaters from multiplayer
* Unlocked cheats* are now saved in the profile data and carried into new games, allowing you to use them from the very beginning.
* The game now uses a new multiplayer library which makes it possible for all versions of the game (Steam, GOG etc.) to player multiplayer together, potentially leading to a higher pool of players
* After completing the game once*, you can now buy multiplayer hammers at the single player upgrade table.
* After completing the game once*, you can now buy multiplayer backpacks at the single player upgrade table.
* Added support for shoulder switching
** Note: If unlock-related features don't properly work for you after updating the game, it might be necessary to load a completed save file, save the game and then restart.
Post edited August 14, 2018 by HypersomniacLive