It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

- post redundant due to my own mistake -
Post edited October 29, 2015 by 7a183d8e
Keep in mind that GOG does not patch the game, the developers do. GOG can ask nicely, but the fact is that they manage a large library of games and are less agile than you or I or the developers might be.

Of course, if GOG has the patch in their hands and hasn't yet pushed it through Galaxy/GOG.com, well that's another thing altogether.

Double Damage are most active on their Steam forum, and you can inquire there: http://steamcommunity.com/app/290300/discussions/

Keep in mind two things of course: the developers have steadily and faithfully kept the GOG version updated, even if it lags behind the Steam updates, and that Steam players are a much larger market, so they're going to have the priority. This isn't laziness, it's two nice dudes making a game and updating it in only its second week of release.
Post edited October 29, 2015 by doctorfrog
neiba: And so when can we have the 1.06 >_> ?
When gog puts it up bro.

also patch 1.06 is now live on steam.
Post edited October 30, 2015 by Lord_Kane
And 1.062 is live on GOG as well. Awesome :) !
Yep, 1.06 is available by now. What I'm still wondering about is the fact, that when GOG Galaxy downloads a patch for this game, it is ALWAYS 1.7 GB big, if I would decide to download each patch seperately, it would only need around 10 MB.. does Galaxy download the whole game again, each time??
wgpsenshi: And 1.062 is live on GOG as well. Awesome :) !
yeah I cant find a change log for 1.062 I wonder if its called the same on the steam version
7a183d8e: Yep, 1.06 is available by now. What I'm still wondering about is the fact, that when GOG Galaxy downloads a patch for this game, it is ALWAYS 1.7 GB big, if I would decide to download each patch seperately, it would only need around 10 MB.. does Galaxy download the whole game again, each time??
Yes. GOG Galaxy doesn't yet have delta patching (patching just the files that are changed), so it downloads the entire game files again. If you just want the patches themselves, they are indeed only about 10MB, but it is better to get them via the website.