It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm trying to install Rayman Forever on GOG galaxy (version 1.1.5 at the time of this post) and it gets up to 90.2 percent complete before the download/install just freezes and doesn't budge anymore.
My antivirus is set to ignore the galaxyclient folder and all it's subfolders. I tried disabling my antivirus for 10 minutes entirely to see if that was the problem, and it still froze.
Try downloading and installing outside of Galaxy.
Does it work?
RetroJaro: I'm trying to install Rayman Forever on GOG galaxy (version 1.1.5 at the time of this post) and it gets up to 90.2 percent complete before the download/install just freezes and doesn't budge anymore.
My antivirus is set to ignore the galaxyclient folder and all it's subfolders. I tried disabling my antivirus for 10 minutes entirely to see if that was the problem, and it still froze.
Does this still occur for you and have you filed a Mantis report for Galaxy about this?