It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

On my Netbook I set it to 640x480x32 and 32 bits compressed, this seems to be the best setting.
Is this a required setting in order to make Rayman 3 work "properly" or is it just the setting which works best for the Intel x3150 chip? I'm curious, that's all. :)
Post edited October 23, 2011 by Stockpile
I actually got Rayman 3 to work with the highest settings with the same graphics card.
Stockpile: Is this a required setting in order to make Rayman 3 work "properly" or is it just the setting which works best for the Intel x3150 chip? I'm curious, that's all. :)
Stockpile: Is this a required setting in order to make Rayman 3 work "properly" or is it just the setting which works best for the Intel x3150 chip? I'm curious, that's all. :)
This was the best in my situation in order to get a fully playable game, there is still some slowdown using the highest settings, but if you use these settings before game, they seem to be the most compatible for my Gateway LT2802U.