It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As the title already says, i finally completed Rayman 2 100%, i broke all the cages, got all the 999 lums (plus the secret one) and defeated the final boss. i even took a screenshot and yet still can't believe i did it. But i think there's something i'm missing. I mean, in other platforming games like Donkey Kong Country trilogy you could get up to 101%, i remember in Crash Bandicoot 3 i got up to 104%(!!!).

What i want to know is if there's something similar to that in Rayman 2, and if yes, what do i need to do for that?

Thanks!
This question / problem has been solved by triockimage
I think that's all you can do, never heard about 101% for this game.
triock: I think that's all you can do, never heard about 101% for this game.
Really? I really enjoyed the game, brought me back great memories (i had the PS1 version), too bad it's over. :(

Thanks for the anwswer!
triock: I think that's all you can do, never heard about 101% for this game.
JakeTH: Really? I really enjoyed the game, brought me back great memories (i had the PS1 version), too bad it's over. :(

Thanks for the anwswer!
You should do yourself a favor and look for a copy of Rayman Revolution for the PS2.

I haven't played it yet but I basically think it's Rayman 2 but with an overworld, higher difficulty, and extra stuff to do. I'm not sure of what all the changes are but you should definitely look it up if you can't get enough of Rayman 2. I hear it's amazing if you liked any of the older versions.
JakeTH: Really? I really enjoyed the game, brought me back great memories (i had the PS1 version), too bad it's over. :(

Thanks for the anwswer!
ratface21: You should do yourself a favor and look for a copy of Rayman Revolution for the PS2.

I haven't played it yet but I basically think it's Rayman 2 but with an overworld, higher difficulty, and extra stuff to do. I'm not sure of what all the changes are but you should definitely look it up if you can't get enough of Rayman 2. I hear it's amazing if you liked any of the older versions.
Yeah, i've heard a lot about the "Revolution" edition, maybe i'm gonna look for a copy someday, good thing i still have my PS2. For now, i will start playing Rayman 3 and complete Legends and the mobile games (Rayman Jungle & Fiesta Run). Anyway, thanks for the tip!

Thanks for the anwswer!
ratface21: You should do yourself a favor and look for a copy of Rayman Revolution for the PS2.

I should warn you that Rayman Revolution on the PS2 is incredibly glitchy, specifically with sound effects and while a lot of the original level designs are used, some things are tweaked. It's a completely different experience as a result.
JakeTH: Yeah, i've heard a lot about the "Revolution" edition, maybe i'm gonna look for a copy someday, good thing i still have my PS2. For now, i will start playing Rayman 3 and complete Legends and the mobile games (Rayman Jungle & Fiesta Run). Anyway, thanks for the tip!
Have you played Origins?
JakeTH: Yeah, i've heard a lot about the "Revolution" edition, maybe i'm gonna look for a copy someday, good thing i still have my PS2. For now, i will start playing Rayman 3 and complete Legends and the mobile games (Rayman Jungle & Fiesta Run). Anyway, thanks for the tip!
Alexrd: Have you played Origins?
Nope, and i have no plans for it, since Legends has 40 levels from Origins remastered. I know i'm missing lots of things from the 20 remaining levels (land of Livid Dead, specially), but i have no plans to buy the game, since the retail disc games are very expensive (in my country, at least), maybe getting borrowed from someone.

So, yeah, i bought Legends instead of Origins because of the 40 extra levels, two games for the price of one, that's an offer nobody can't simply refuse, you know.
JakeTH: Nope, and i have no plans for it, since Legends has 40 levels from Origins remastered. I know i'm missing lots of things from the 20 remaining levels (land of Livid Dead, specially), but i have no plans to buy the game, since the retail disc games are very expensive (in my country, at least), maybe getting borrowed from someone.
You can get it here when it's on promo.
JakeTH: Nope, and i have no plans for it, since Legends has 40 levels from Origins remastered. I know i'm missing lots of things from the 20 remaining levels (land of Livid Dead, specially), but i have no plans to buy the game, since the retail disc games are very expensive (in my country, at least), maybe getting borrowed from someone.
Alexrd: You can get it here when it's on promo.
I know, but i was looking for the console version for a better experience, but now i remembered i could solve the problem with the good and old HDMI cable and USB controllers (in case the game doesn't detect any controller but the xbox gamepad, then Xbox Controller Emulator to the rescue). With that in mind, i will buy the game, not now, but i will.
Just one more question: Does the version sold here on GOG requires Uplay or it's DRM-free (sounds like a dumb question, i know, i just want to make sure)? Because that's why i bought the console version of Legends instead of the PC version, no constant internet connection required to play (only required for access to the online challenges, obviously).
JakeTH: Does the version sold here on GOG requires Uplay or it's DRM-free (sounds like a dumb question, i know, i just want to make sure)?
The GOG, Humble Store and retail version of the game are all DRM-free.