It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

On Windows 7 64-bit, will Rayman Forever automatically detect the 360 controller? Or is another program required to make it work?
Came here looking for some answers in the same direction, only that with a small unbinding problem.

Yeah, it works, but for some reason the controller tends to decalibrate. After dying the first time, I can't walk to the right and have to re-run again the calibrating process.

So, if I get to know why this is happening, I'll post it here ;)
Neurus_Ex: Came here looking for some answers in the same direction, only that with a small unbinding problem.

Yeah, it works, but for some reason the controller tends to decalibrate. After dying the first time, I can't walk to the right and have to re-run again the calibrating process.

Thanks for the info! But that's too bad that the controller stops working so quickly. I hope they'll release a fix for it!
Neurus_Ex: Came here looking for some answers in the same direction, only that with a small unbinding problem.

IronArcturus: Thanks for the info! But that's too bad that the controller stops working so quickly. I hope they'll release a fix for it!
I've tried it today with the wireless version of Xbox360 controller and after initial calibration it works perfectly. I've played for approx. 30 minutes and I noticed no issues with calibration.
Make sure Timed intervals for the controller is off in the DOSBOX configuration settings. If the game detects a gamepad with timed intervals on, the controller axis will malfunction when you re-open the game later You can make use of DOSBOX's key mapper by holding Ctrl+F1 to map specific keys to controller presses. If you set the joystick type to "ch" for a flight stick, you can map any button on the controller for any kind of function. Unless you have button wrap enabled.
Post edited April 02, 2014 by Bartman3010
I've experienced the same problem with my logitech controller. I guess I'll have to screw around with my dosbox config a little.
How well does the Xbox 360 controller work with the other Rayman games, like Rayman 2, 3, and Rayman Origins?