It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It looks like Steam got the first communication and release about the patch.

No love for GoG users?
scharmers: It looks like Steam got the first communication and release about the patch.

No love for GoG users?
The coder guy posting over there says it's being worked on, shouldn't take too much longer to get it over here.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/312520/discussions/0/135513549099064253/
What's the status of the patch for our GOG version?
Not here yet. I did check steam and the other developer said that because they have less control over the GOG build (as you can't quickly upload new versions if there's a problem) so they're waiting with sending in the new patch until they're fairly sure that it is stable. That, or GOG already has it and it is still going through the testing process.
Maybe we could get a temporary upload of just the relevant files somewhere else, as long as the main EXE doesn't need changing. Mostly I'd like the modification to the Shoreline waterfall dunking since I'm stubborn and don't want to go back the long way around for more return trips there. I'm suspecting the behavior of stuff like that in that set of rooms is governed by SL_E03.txt. There's a checksum file as well though, not sure if that's merely a debug thing that's "just there" or if the game uses it to verify the area data to prevent trickery from the player.
It would be nice to get some official word from the devs or a GoG rep on the status of our patch.

I understand the Steam patch would get priority and the lion's share of attention, as GoG purchasers are no doubt a tiny fraction of Steam purchasers.

Nonetheless, it would take just a few minutes for one of the devs or a GoG rep to pop in here and let us know where in the pipeline the GoG patch is and if it's a few days/weeks/months/years out.

Thanks.
Post edited April 14, 2017 by jonahcutter
jonahcutter: It would be nice to get some official word from the devs or a GoG rep on the status of our patch.

I understand the Steam patch would get priority and the lion's share of attention, as GoG purchasers are no doubt a tiny fraction of Steam purchasers.

Nonetheless, it would take just a few minutes for one of the devs or a GoG rep to pop in here and let us know where in the pipeline the GoG patch is and if it's a few days/weeks/months/years out.

Thanks.
It turns out that they did sent it earlier this week, but that the file wrongly got flagged as a QA file and therefore didn't get processed. They're sending it again today so we should see it updated after the weekend (as GOG-staff doesn't work in the weekend). Could be that something like this happening with other games is why they don't always get updated even after developers said that they would send the patch.

Link
Post edited April 14, 2017 by Fortuk
jonahcutter: It would be nice to get some official word from the devs or a GoG rep on the status of our patch.

Thanks.
Fortuk: It turns out that they did sent it earlier this week, but that the file wrongly got flagged as a QA file and therefore didn't get processed. They're sending it again today so we should see it updated after the weekend (as GOG-staff doesn't work in the weekend). Could be that something like this happening with other games is why they don't always get updated even after developers said that they would send the patch.

Link
Cool, thanks for the info Fortuk.
jonahcutter: Cool, thanks for the info Fortuk.
No problem. :)