It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello dear GOG-staff,
I'm waiting on patch 1.1.1, it should sort out some of the remaining bugs. It's out for some months now, so when can we expect it here on GOG? I know that your update routines are different than on Steam, but I think it's more than overdue. Even humble has it updated.
Thank you.
Post edited May 03, 2015 by Wolfram_von_Thal
Dear GOG-staff,
Seriously, does nobody feel responsible for this? It's about two and a half months this update is out and it irons out some rather gamebreaking bugs.
Isn't it common courtesy to give a proper answer on such a question here?
Post edited May 12, 2015 by Wolfram_von_Thal
When I do a Google search for "Quest for Infamy patch 1.11" or "Quest for Infamy patch 1.1.1", the only valid results are your posts in this thread. Are you sure that such a version update exists?

Upon checking the tab for the game on Steam, the newest version they show is 1.1, which is exactly the same version that GOG has. Have you checked the current version available here to see if the bugs you are referring to still exist? If so, perhaps send a message to [url=http://www.infamous-quests.com/home/]Infamous Quests and see when such a patch will be available on GOG.

I wish I could be of more help, but I hope this at least gives you some ideas.
Hi,
no, I'm not seeing ghosts. ;)
I've been in contact with the developers of the game and got the information that they've sent the patch to GOG two times - one time in february, the second time some weeks ago. The Steam- and Humble-versions seem to be up to date since february, the GOG-version isn't .
If you look five threads below this one, you'll find another thread with the same problem, describing one of the bugs.
Post edited May 12, 2015 by Wolfram_von_Thal
Wolfram_von_Thal: Hi,
no, I'm not seeing ghosts. ;)
I've been in contact with the developers of the game and got the information that they've sent the patch to GOG two times - one time in february, the second time some weeks ago. The Steam- and Humble-versions seem to be up to date since february, the GOG-version isn't .
If you look five threads below this one, you'll find another thread with the same problem, describing one of the bugs.
Check your account :)
Better late than never I guess. ;)
Thanks!

edit: Alas! I can't install the patch. By clicking on the 1,8 mb-file, nothing at all happens, no message, no loading, nothing...
Is the main gameinstaller updated too?
Post edited May 13, 2015 by Wolfram_von_Thal
Wolfram_von_Thal: Better late than never I guess. ;)
Thanks!

edit: Alas! I can't install the patch. By clicking on the 1,8 mb-file, nothing at all happens, no message, no loading, nothing...
Is the main gameinstaller updated too?
No, it's not. If the file is not working for you, please try re-downloading it just in case and if that doesn't work, please send us a Support ticket :)
The patch says it has installed, but after starting the game the "About" screen and the intro screen still say it's version 1.1.
RevolverBobcat: The patch says it has installed, but after starting the game the "About" screen and the intro screen still say it's version 1.1.
Yeah, I checked - the splash screen and text when you press the ? say 1.1 Jan, but the actual menu when you press says 1.1.1 - it's the correct version. It has all the fixes you need.

Bt
Post edited May 15, 2015 by Blackthorne519
You are right. The final ? screen has 1.1.1. (the screen before that still 1.1 - january 2015), but ONLY when starting a new game. Restoring an old save has no effect on the ? screen. Not that it matters, because I just started my quest.