It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just bought the QFG Collection today due to wanting to relive some fond memories. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to make progress - whenever I try to talk to people or go anywhere, I get a simple box that says "28526.v56 not found" and I can do nothing except press escape to close the game. Any idea what's wrong?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
ZZTGuy: I just bought the QFG Collection today due to wanting to relive some fond memories. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to make progress - whenever I try to talk to people or go anywhere, I get a simple box that says "28526.v56 not found" and I can do nothing except press escape to close the game. Any idea what's wrong?
I was checking out sierrahelp forum for this solution for you. Apparently this error happens if you click on ESC key to leave the conversation.
So only use your mouse and click on enough already to leave the conversation. And it will work ok.