It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How do I make DarkPlaces recognize the buttons on my 360 controller?
I found out that you enable joysticks by typing 'joy_enabled 1' in the console, any similar command for buttons/triggers?

Edit: Nevermind, you simply have to go to the control menu and press the corresponding gamepad button while setting up the controls
Post edited February 09, 2017 by mrchainsaw
mrchainsaw: How do I make DarkPlaces recognize the buttons on my 360 controller?
I found out that you enable joysticks by typing 'joy_enabled 1' in the console, any similar command for buttons/triggers?

Edit: Nevermind, you simply have to go to the control menu and press the corresponding gamepad button while setting up the controls
And why would you do such atrocity :(
please learn to use mouse and keyboard for this game, just watch some deatmatch gameplay on ytube and youll understand..
I know this is a bit old, but, did you ever stop to think that this person might have some accessibility issues, or maybe they just feel more comfortable using a controller over a keyboard and mouse? Keyboard and mouse is not the only way to play a game on PC. Please think before you speak. Making a comment like yours is just downright ignorant. Let people play their games how they want to play them. It's not hurting anyone, you're not the one who has to play it like they want to, so, keep that kind of stuff to yourself, huh?