It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No "b41multiplayer - b41multiplayer" available for GOG via Galaxy 2.0 game config window in Beta channels?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Hopefully it will come soon
Yeah, I asked on the Discord Channel, and the devs said we will have to wait, but it will be coming.
The Galaxy version automatically updates to 41.64 in the IWBUMS channel, so multiplayer is available.
Indeed, testing now!
Any news on the non galaxy release for Linux?
Yeah, what about the Linux version? I bought this specifically for the multiplayer :(
evilphish: Yeah, what about the Linux version? I bought this specifically for the multiplayer :(
Same story on Windows 7, which Galaxy doesn't support anymore. It's dumb.
evilphish: Yeah, what about the Linux version? I bought this specifically for the multiplayer :(
ManaUser: Same story on Windows 7, which Galaxy doesn't support anymore. It's dumb.
Galaxy works on Windows 7 and it will update your Zomboid version to 61.45.
If it is not, that means that you are most likely using a beta channel for updates.
Just disable Beta channels.
ManaUser: Same story on Windows 7, which Galaxy doesn't support anymore. It's dumb.
blakrajder: Galaxy works on Windows 7 and it will update your Zomboid version to 61.45.
If it is not, that means that you are most likely using a beta channel for updates.
Just disable Beta channels.
Galaxy is not available for Linux....
Looks like offline linux version updated. Thank you!