It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I see that you guys are very busy these days, but could you please also update the newly opened beta branch on GOG in standalone downloads? Thank you.
I have 41.41 installed but the latest beta branch 41.42 seems to not be available yet on GOG.
gogCez: I have 41.41 installed but the latest beta branch 41.42 seems to not be available yet on GOG.
I assume you mean version available via Galaxy? I mean offline beta version, which is strange, because I thought they are kept in sync now.
Ahh.. well the GOG version now has 41.42.
The offline is still at 41.40.
Still at 41.40. :-/
So, I had to buy Steam version - even though I strongly dislike Steam. And now update 41.43 was pushed to it, while GOG is still on 41.40. Very very sad :-(
As stated before, this is actually an automated process by GOG that is only reserved to Linux offline installers from what I was told (if I understood correctly).

Linux should be provided with an offline installer as soon as we upload our Linux build. This hasn't been the case for the last 3 builds, and I'll give GOG a shout.
But if I understood the process described by GOG correctly, Mac and Windows are not getting automated offline installers due to GOG Galaxy being available, which is where the builds have all been available.
GOG was just kind enough to make an exception for us for the 41.40 build.

All with the caveat that I misunderstood something, but I'll try to get clarification.
Post edited September 10, 2020 by nasKoo
nasKoo: ...
So you are saying GOG degrades Linux on purpose by making fast updates to offline installers impossible? If this is true, GOG approach is very lame. I thought it would automatically rebuild and upload the installers, when you send a new version. Maybe its possible for you to open your own CDN (after users auth their purchase with transaction id or similar), or use the Extras section to provide Zips of IWBUMs for all three OSes (well, just Linux would already suffice, since Mac and Win enjoy their Galaxy exclusivity).

Well, give or take, beta was stuck on 41.40 with major bug of single-handheld weapon delay (resolved in 41.41), but I presume errata is the everyday thing with beta (I still enjoy it a lot, as all my 40 skills were instantly wrecked.. :-) ).
nasKoo: As stated before, this is actually an automated process by GOG that is only reserved to Linux offline installers from what I was told (if I understood correctly).

Linux should be provided with an offline installer as soon as we upload our Linux build. This hasn't been the case for the last 3 builds, and I'll give GOG a shout.
But if I understood the process described by GOG correctly, Mac and Windows are not getting automated offline installers due to GOG Galaxy being available, which is where the builds have all been available.

All with the caveat that I misunderstood something, but I'll try to get clarification.
Thanks for keeping us up to date. It's truly appreciated.
nasKoo: As stated before, this is actually an automated process by GOG that is only reserved to Linux offline installers from what I was told (if I understood correctly).

I really wanted to thank you for coming to talk to us on this forum and to inform us regularly of the news it's very rare on gog. Thank you very much. And your game is great
nasKoo: ..
PZ in Offline Beta was updated to 41.43! Thank you very much!! I hope this unsync issue is ressolved. Too bad there are such difficulties with GOG :-(
I was wrong about Linux offline installers being an automated thing. When GOG gets notified there is a new beta build, they push it manually. The automated process is for stable builds.

Going forward, GOG is helping us to tighten up the time between Linux offline installers being available.
I'll have to do better there, as well.
Post edited September 11, 2020 by nasKoo