It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey guys,

1.0.0.2 patch is out with a lot of changes and fixes. We're already working hard on the next updates :)

Best Regards,
Jakub
I really like that the game is now more challenging and also not that dark anymore. Looking forward to dying a lot during my Hardcore playthrough.

However on HIGH graphics it might be too bright now in some levels. Colors look kinda washed out in Episode 4 while everything looks pretty perfect on MEDIUM graphics. In e.g. Episode 1 sewers it's the other way around. They look better on HIGH graphics. Check the screens for details. No game breaking thing at all but I still wanted to mention it.
Attachments:
Post edited November 17, 2018 by Berzerk2002
Berzerk2002: I really like that the game is now more challenging and also not that dark anymore. Looking forward to dying a lot during my Hardcore playthrough.

However on HIGH graphics it might be too bright now in some levels. Colors look kinda washed out in Episode 4 while everything looks pretty perfect on MEDIUM graphics. In e.g. Episode 1 sewers it's the other way around. They look better on HIGH graphics. Check the screens for details. No game breaking thing at all but I still wanted to mention it.
I disagree with the second part, I think the game in general looks a lot better on medium, which is really odd. On the high setting it feels like there's a grey screen see trough panel between you and the game. Tried messing with the brightness setting but it didn't really solve the issue.
pw_x64.exe

Hi, I bought the game yesterday.

I played this morning no issues. Started figuring it out.

When I came back to it this afternoon. [4:45 Eastern Time - Ontario Canada]

First, the first stages level colours were all grey, the cross hair wouldn't turn off even though it was off. [No purple in intro stage, colours were all off]

I tried deleting the game then re-installing a couple of times.

Now, all I get is a black screen, the game's modified mouse cursor, and then a Windows pop-up saying the program has crashed with a pw_x64.exe error.

I'm using a Razer 2017 Pro with a a Intel i7-7700HQ CPU, 16GB RAM, 64-bit operating system. 1060 Nividia GPU.

I tried deleting and re-installing the game, all of the previous versions of the game, turning off automatic cloud save updates, I made sure in my Nvidia Control Panel the game is running off of the Nividia GPU, and Warlock still isn't working..
Attachments:
Post edited November 17, 2018 by ASpeeedyNiNjA
xKeiro: I disagree with the second part, I think the game in general looks a lot better on medium, which is really odd.
The sewers do look better on HIGH graphics and the screens show that. Just look at the reflections in the water for example. You don't have these extra effects on MEDIUM. It just looks more coherent and atmospheric over all on HIGH.

I do agree though that most other maps seem to look better on MEDIUM. E1M1 for example. On HIGH there isn't even a skybox now.
Attachments:
Flamethrower is broken. It has no ammo and the ammo pickups for it don't work(cannot pick them up).
Getting hit by a dynamite explosion can mess up your view completely. I was in the first Castle level and threw a stick of dynamite at the enemies in the big main room. I got hit by the explosion too for some reason and the whole screen just went completely black for like 10+ seconds. When I was finally able to see something again the screen was flashing red for a few more seconds (hit indication) before the normal view was finally back.
Hello,

I am able to run the game at 200+ fps, I frame-limit to 141 fps for the sake of G-Sync though. I have noticed that although my frame counter is reporting a maxed out frame-limit, I seem to be missing frames when moving. When I hold still and look with the mouse, visuals are smooth and fluid. However, while moving I seem to have a consistent frame-time with every other frame or so missing making the game look like I am running at 30fps on a 144hz monitor.

I also cannot quit the game without having to force the process to end. Upon clicking quit game the application and freezes until Windows prompts me to end the process. As I have pointed out in previous forum posts Force quitting the game can corrupt the integrity of the save data costing the player hours of progress.

Thanks for your continued work on fixing bugs and enhancing the gameplay for it's users.
I am losing Magic Light Spell every time I restart my computer.

The box for the spell in the workshop is blackened and I can't select it again.

It's as if I have never collected it in the first place.
Post edited November 17, 2018 by ChrisGriffin
Is the grunting sfx when swinging the axe working as intended? The grunt comes after the swing for some reason.

Thanks for fixing the game. It's a lot of fun.
SnowCrane: Is the grunting sfx when swinging the axe working as intended? The grunt comes after the swing for some reason.
It's correct that way. The grunt is just the indicator for when you are able to swing the axe again after the cooldown.
Was trying the new patch, revisiting bosses. With max graphics and 1920 x 1080 resolution.

Shooting the last weapon (chain reactor) at the Old One boss resulted in the game halting and updating the screen once every immense lot of time. The game was still moving underneath because I died at some point after the shot.

The end credits enemy roulette is still buggy.
Language problem. I accidentally hit a button under "select language" (or similar screen) for something other than English. Now I can't get out of that language, no matter what I try. Captured in an untelligible environment. Have to uninstall I guess. Needs an arrow-labelled "back" button somewhere here, to rescue idiots like me.
Anticon: I accidentally hit a button under "select language" (or similar screen) for something other than English. Now I can't get out of that language, no matter what I try.
Normally using the right mouse button would go back to the language you had selected before.
Anticon: I accidentally hit a button under "select language" (or similar screen) for something other than English. Now I can't get out of that language, no matter what I try.
Berzerk2002: Normally using the right mouse button would go back to the language you had selected before.
BRILLIANT! SOLVED! Not at all obvious - main problem was, I was facing a screen full of Asian script so had no idea which button meant anything. Thanks for your solution, much appreciated.