It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hello guys,

We’re back and wish to start off with firing up a patch (you can find the details below).
We’ll be updating and tweaking the game further in the coming weeks – the first of which will be the
addition of the much requested extra difficulty level – the “hard but with more lives”.
This also begins our journey to more frequent updates to Project Warlock – we had to lay out a
schedule that will allow for it. So – without any further ado please find the patch notes for today’s
update.

v.1.0.0.3 Changelog
Technology
- Added Headbob adjustment option
- Added new separate menu for language changing under options in main menu

Bugs
- Fixed a bug where the player could leave the map near the truck in E4M1
- Fixed a bug where "Always Run" would not save from level to level correctly
- Fixed a bug where the main menu animation would appear cut off when using the 21:9 aspect
ratio
- Fixed a bug where sprinter perk would not apply between the levels
- Fixed a bug where crosshairs would always show staffs crosshair when starting any level
- Fixed a bug where a wrong weapon would appear on the next level
- Fixed a potential blocker on E4M03 where a blue key card could be potentially not picked up
- Fixed an axe exploit
- Fixed bugged window views on E5M10 and E4M08
- Fixed door texture on E5M3
- Fixed a bug where falling into lava pit with health more than 800 would cause the player to be stuck
- Fixed wrong placement of some decoration items in E2M06
- Fixed a bug where you could climb the rocks in E2M01
- Darkened the skybox in E3M3 a bit
- Fixed a bug where a life loss warning on "Exit to Workshop" would appear in casual mode
- Fixed graphical corruptions on very high damage inflictions
- Fixed the cause of performance issues when Chain Reactor projectile interacts with the Final Boss
- Fixed a bug where the Player could fall through the ground when standing too close to the Final Boss during his transformation
- Fixed secret wall texture in E3M9
- Fixed wall texture in E4M11

Tweaks
- Increased overall brightness of the levels a bit
- Moved the language button to options menu
Got to admit, the creation of a new thread for the patch did throw me off (normally I check the provided changelog for the game and PW_CHANGELOG), but I have to say, thanks for the update! Please keep them going.

Though it would be nice to try and give the game a significant performance boost, but I can't wait for the new difficulty.
Hi
i find this bug, invert mouse Y axis reset when entering a new area or restart the game.
the same bug with lock Y axis.
Always nice to see post-release updates on games. Even nicer when the update's for a great game. Thank you. :)
Good to see a developer post patch notes, that's a good sign for the game.
Hello,

First, thanks for your job, can't wait to try the updates.

Just one question, any possible date for hard mode with more lives?

I'm waiting this last tweak to play (tried tweaked difficulty, still too easy @ normal imho).
Since this patch launched, I can no longer turn left or right with my right stick on my controller. Been playing with Xbox One controller since I bought the game in January and now cant use the controller at all. Even uninstalled and reinstalled just to make sure it wasnt a setting I screwed up. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Getting permanent crash on game exit under Windows XP x86 - "pw_x86.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module pw_x86.exe at 001b:0046832b."
dump+log: coraksoft1.narod.ru/temp/bugreport/project_warlock/2019-03-07_211306.7z

There was no such crash on version v1.0.0.11 (build 24545)
Crash started from v1.0.0.28 (build 25819 and so on now)
Game works normally, but extreme lot repeated warnings about GalaxyCSharpGlue

"(Filename: Line: -1)

DllNotFoundException: GalaxyCSharpGlue
at (wrapper managed-to-native) Galaxy.Api.GalaxyInstance/CustomExceptionHelper:CustomExceptionRegisterCallback (Galaxy.Api.GalaxyInstance/CustomExceptionHelper/CustomExceptionDelegate)
at Galaxy.Api.GalaxyInstance+CustomExceptionHelper..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for CustomExceptionHelper
at Galaxy.Api.GalaxyInstance..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for Galaxy.Api.GalaxyInstance
at GalaxyManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
"

and

"Fallback handler could not load library E:/GAMES/Project Warlock/0Project_Warlock_Game_v1_0028_25819_win32_gog/PW/pw_x86_Data/Mono/GalaxyCSharpGlue
Fallback handler could not load library E:/GAMES/Project Warlock/0Project_Warlock_Game_v1_0028_25819_win32_gog/PW/pw_x86_Data/Mono/.\GalaxyCSharpGlue
Fallback handler could not load library E:/GAMES/Project Warlock/0Project_Warlock_Game_v1_0028_25819_win32_gog/PW/pw_x86_Data/Mono/GalaxyCSharpGlue
Fallback handler could not load library E:/GAMES/Project Warlock/0Project_Warlock_Game_v1_0028_25819_win32_gog/PW/pw_x86_Data/Mono/libGalaxyCSharpGlue
Fallback handler could not load library E:/GAMES/Project Warlock/0Project_Warlock_Game_v1_0028_25819_win32_gog/PW/pw_x86_Data/Mono/.\libGalaxyCSharpGlue
Fallback handler could not load library E:/GAMES/Project Warlock/0Project_Warlock_Game_v1_0028_25819_win32_gog/PW/pw_x86_Data/Mono/libGalaxyCSharpGlue
DllNotFoundException: GalaxyCSharpGlue
at (wrapper managed-to-native) Galaxy.Api.GalaxyInstance/CustomExceptionHelper:CustomExceptionRegisterCallback (Galaxy.Api.GalaxyInstance/CustomExceptionHelper/CustomExceptionDelegate)
at Galaxy.Api.GalaxyInstance+CustomExceptionHelper..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for CustomExceptionHelper
at Galaxy.Api.GalaxyInstance..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for Galaxy.Api.GalaxyInstance
at GalaxyManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)
"
Post edited March 07, 2019 by Corak666
LordxxRahl: Since this patch launched, I can no longer turn left or right with my right stick on my controller. Been playing with Xbox One controller since I bought the game in January and now cant use the controller at all. Even uninstalled and reinstalled just to make sure it wasnt a setting I screwed up. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Hi

there is a known bug with the controller in 1.0.0.3 patch. It is going to be addressed within the next difficulty patch!

Best Regards
Jakub
reezor62: Hi
i find this bug, invert mouse Y axis reset when entering a new area or restart the game.
the same bug with lock Y axis.
Yeah, I have the same problem