It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Project Hospital receives its first patch!
31. Oktober - Oxymoron Games
Hi all! First, big thanks to everybody playing the game and especially to all of you who reported issues. It's really appreciated, as we're trying to fix as many of them as soon as possible. Here are release notes for our first patch:

Patch 1 - Project Hospital 1.0.14263

- Attempted fix for controller input breaking camera controls
- Fixed a rare error occurring when exiting to menu
- Fixed automatic UI scale for 1440x900
- Fixed doctors stuck when switching doctor of a patient by hand
- Fixed characters forced to walk on grass in big sandbox
- Fixed controls stuck when closing hospital management card while naming the hospital
- Set music to always loop
- Small fixes in medical database and texts

https://steamcommunity.com/games/868360/announcements/detail/1705070030456976224
Post edited November 01, 2018 by Ulf2016
Thabk you for the patch !

We will be able to tell you wthin a week if that's OK.

(Usual delay for GOG to post a patch.)
As download there is the patch not yet.
Thanks for this post, would of liked Oxymoron to have made a change log through the GOG launcher rather than having to check the forum to see what the update/patch contains.
where can i get the patch without gog galaxy? i just want to download the patch.
Pyrukar: where can i get the patch without gog galaxy? i just want to download the patch.
I have just had a look myself, looks like Oxymoron games may be being.. morons or will wait for more patches before they release them on the "backup & goodies" section of the game. (I HOPE!)

Pretty annoying TBH since... well... its GOG and i expect them to be there since im not a fan of DRM.

I thought GOG would have been on top of this but i guess they dont care or check up on games once they allow the product on there store front.
Second patch is out with more fixes!
2. November - Oxymoron Games

Patch 2 - Project Hospital 1.0.14276

- Fixed an error in saved games preventing load (related to rooms)
- Fixed an error in saved games preventing load (related to objects outside of map)
- Fixed inconsistent highlighting of elevator placement
- Enabled elevator placement outside (automatically builds foundations below)
- Fixed popup for 'department not able to diagnose a patient' popping up when laboratory test are still running
- Small fixes in texts
- A Mac version built using Unity 2018 is available on beta branch, this should fix missing support for retina displays/resolutions

https://steamcommunity.com/games/868360/announcements/detail/1705070030466798132
Post edited November 02, 2018 by Ulf2016
Ulf2016: Second patch is out with more fixes!
2. November - Oxymoron Games

Patch 2 - Project Hospital 1.0.14276

- Fixed an error in saved games preventing load (related to rooms)
- Fixed an error in saved games preventing load (related to objects outside of map)
- Fixed inconsistent highlighting of elevator placement
- Enabled elevator placement outside (automatically builds foundations below)
- Fixed popup for 'department not able to diagnose a patient' popping up when laboratory test are still running
- Small fixes in texts
- A Mac version built using Unity 2018 is available on beta branch, this should fix missing support for retina displays/resolutions

https://steamcommunity.com/games/868360/announcements/detail/1705070030466798132
Atleast the patch notes are on GOG now via the GOG Galaxy client, Thanks for the update, just hope we get the patches in "back up & goodies" section when Oxymoron Games get most things patched, Im in no rush though. :P
The patch notes here in the forum are not directly from the developer, which I have from Steam, so that the GOG-Gamer already knows what will be patched before publication.

Translated with Google.