It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The wait is over! Prodigy Tactics Update #4 is now LIVE!
It brings to the battlefield entirely new Single player campaign - we are happy to present you the finished Elae Story Mode! Join Elae in her quest and find out what are the motives and the backstory of Prodigy Tactics main characters. Hop into the airship and travel through Thasys to discover it's wonders!

This update, among few tweaks and fixes, also brings a brand new Leveling and Skill Tree system, to customize your team of Prodigies!

UPDATE

1. Additional introduction Lesson in Tutorial
-Introduction of the very basic gameplay
-The Initiative Cycle
-Turn sequence
-Defense and Attack orders
-Difference between Harmony and Dissonance

2. Addition of the single player mode: Story
-Elae’s Quest: An Awakening Dream (The Quest comes with regular automatic saves)
-Introduction to the Prodigy lore main story and enemy
-Full 3D World Map to explore freely and discover locations and secrets of the Thasys universe
-2D world map with main locations and player quest progression spots
-Additional mini quests
-Specific victory conditions during the combats depending of the players quest progression
-Experience and leveling system usable with characters' Skill Tree during the quests
-New enemies
-New arenas
-Boss fights!
-New VFX
-New SFX
-New music tracks

3. Addition of the Skill Tree and leveling system
-Skill Tree system and Passive Skills for the characters
-New elements in Multiplayer
-Ability to use your enhanced character’s skills and passive abilities during multiplayer battles
-Reinforcement limited to only two characters during a match

-Addition of the Timer, 40 seconds limited turn sequence:

The countdown starts at 40s but is displayed only when it reaches 30s. If the player currently in attack phase validates its orders, the defender's timer is reduced to 15s (if it was greater than 15 sec).
When the time is out, the turn is over. If you've made no orders a "No Action" appears - each time you make "No Action", a victory point is lost.
When the timer reaches 10s, it starts blinking in red. You'll hear a sound in the last the few seconds of your turn.

4. Various additions to the game
-Addition of the 2 new arenas on Bastion and Training modes for a total of 5 arenas (the Arch of the Temple arena, and the Low Land arena)
-Addition of Night versions of the arenas in Training and Bastion modes
-Updated versions of the arenas: the Citadel of Bak Arena and the City of the Fathers
-Camera adjustments on Orin Special abilities
-Camera adjustments on Zotra Special ability Mana Decay
-Various camera adjustments on arenas
-New intro camera on Silver Lands arena (winter)
-Addition of a % chance to provoke a Dissonance explosion during the combat turn
-Addition of a new hover on enemies and characters during combat highlighting its position in the initiative cycle
-Reinforcement limited to only two characters during a battle
-Various character balancing
-No more poison stacking
Post edited June 20, 2018 by Blu_Nectarine
Cette mise à jour est alléchante. Je pense que je vais acheter le jeu.
:-)

Promising update. I think I' m gonna buy this game.
is it me, or is the game "heavier" on the hardware now? I am having graphics lag now :(

and i was thinking i have a pretty decent laptop:

I7-6700HQ 2.6ghz
Nvidia geforce gtx 980M
16gb ram
Win10