It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's lagging quite a lot when I'm on my laptop. I wonder if there's any way to make it run faster? (a.k.a. ini setting tweaks or mods?)
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
To my limited knowledge you would need to get a better gaming laptop.

And sorry for the late reply.
Post edited October 06, 2014 by askteam99
ShedoSurashu: It's lagging quite a lot when I'm on my laptop. I wonder if there's any way to make it run faster? (a.k.a. ini setting tweaks or mods?)
The game seems to be lagging on multi-core systems. Try running it on only one core.

Also try disabling v-sync, but keep an eye on your laptops temperature then.
If you use and want to stick to v-sync, forcing Triple Buffering could help, but you might have to force it with 3rd party tools like D3DOverrider.
First of all, what are your laptop's specs?

I have a pretty sh*tty PC, and by default the game runs like crap. But when I turn all the details down to their lowest settings, it runs pretty smoothly, even on a 1360x768 resolution.
Lol, about more than a year since I posted this. Thanks for the response guys but I finished this game already. :P I still appreciate your efforts. :)