It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello *waves*

After a long while I wanted to finally really play the game, but it seems impossible :/

After a few starting-issues (had to put the game-exe into compatibility mode for windows xp, seems the game hates windows 10...) whenever I start the game the camera starts spinning clockwise like crazy, when I press no key even the character start running in a circle.
When I move my character the running-in-circles stops for a few seconds, but the camera keeps spinning like crazy.

I once started it a year ago or so, where I had windows 7 and a GTX660 I had no problems at all. Now with Windows 10 and a GTX960 I have these issues which makes playing absolutely impossible.

Anyone else has/had the problem and knows about a fix for this? :/

[edit]
Unplugging the controller and letting the computer recognize it again seems to work for now... just hope it doesn't happen again :/
My first game I had such issues with.
Post edited August 15, 2016 by Nezraddin