It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does it run on intel GMA950 (Mobile Intel 945 Express Chipset Family)? XP, Core2 Duo 2GHz
fanoush: Does it run on intel GMA950 (Mobile Intel 945 Express Chipset Family)? XP, Core2 Duo 2GHz

I would love to know the answer to this question as well.... Anybody know?
Should work, it's a relatively old game.
I have tried demo freely available here http://www.gamershell.com/download_4925.shtml and found it does not run out of box. The game needs hardware T&L feature which intel GPU lacks. However there is program called 3d Analyze http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/tools/3d_analyze/download/ which allows to fake HW T&L and let the game run. When launched from 3d Analyze with HW t&L emulation enabled it runs and looks good but it is a bit slow. I'd suggest to try the demo and decide yourself whether the speed is satisfactory for you.
I already have this game for XBOX and wanted to run it in higher resolution on my notebook but it looks like intel GPU is not good enough for this. XBOX is much faster.
i tried 3danalyze, on my samsung nc10 netbook, and it wont run the game even with hw tnl emulation turned on.
i suspect the full game is different from the demo.
custardcream: i tried 3danalyze, on my samsung nc10 netbook, and it wont run the game even with hw tnl emulation turned on.

Don't suspect that. If you have trouble running the game demo, don't expect the full version to work better. If I were you I would wait until I get a PC or Laptop with a proper gfx card intended for 3D acceleration. ;)
custardcream: i tried 3danalyze, on my samsung nc10 netbook, and it wont run the game even with hw tnl emulation turned on.
pops117: Don't suspect that. If you have trouble running the game demo, don't expect the full version to work better. If I were you I would wait until I get a PC or Laptop with a proper gfx card intended for 3D acceleration. ;)

what you have to learn is how to take what one person wrote and then take into account what someone else in the same thread wrote.
ie. someone played the demo on a gma950 and it worked using 3danalyze.
i played the full game on a gma50 using 3danalyze and it doesnt work.
hence demo being different from full game.
;)
custardcream: what you have to learn is how to take what one person wrote and then take into account what someone else in the same thread wrote.
ie. someone played the demo on a gma950 and it worked using 3danalyze.
i played the full game on a gma50 using 3danalyze and it doesnt work.
hence demo being different from full game.
;)

Point taken. Just wanted to point out that's somehow risky to purchase a game despite you not getting the demo to work. ;)
But, yeah I was in a rush somehow...