It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I can not seem to find out how to get 187th to leave the courthouse line. I have been stuck

on this part so long that I looked up a walkthrough. I have the law printout, but when i

showed it to him, he said that the damage to the tower was too great and does not apply. I

noticed in the walkthrough, that when the tower door is clicked on it says the damage is

superficial. I can not trigger this. Any ideas?
Post edited December 30, 2012 by Moklakins
This question / problem has been solved by gogaccount111image
Use right-click (to examine), rather than left-click (to use) the door. That should do it.
gogaccount111: Use right-click (to examine), rather than left-click (to use) the door. That should do it.
Its always something so simple. I can't believe I did not think of that.
gogaccount111: Use right-click (to examine), rather than left-click (to use) the door. That should do it.
Moklakins: Its always something so simple. I can't believe I did not think of that.
It's one of only like two spots in the game where you have to right-click, so it's not that crazy!