It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Will this game ever be updated to 5025 as it is on steam? Why is it not in the first place... I wouldn't have bought it if I knew. Because not only it is not 5024, as it states in the patch notes, it is actually only 5023 as you can see when you launch the game. And you can't update it. Shame.

E: I'm talking about Postal 2 of course.
Post edited October 14, 2022 by Pikson
If I'm not mistaken (I might be), they said they won't be updating the GOG version to be like the steam version because of reasons.
The Steam version is more polished and have steam workshop meanwhile the GOG version is stranded in an older version, I mean, there's almost no reason to get it here, unfortunaly.
Post edited November 10, 2022 by romgb
romgb: If I'm not mistaken (I might be), they said they won't be updating the GOG version to be like the steam version because of reasons.
The Steam version is more polished and have steam workshop meanwhile the GOG version is stranded in an older version, I mean, there's almost no reason to get it here, unfortunaly.
if tha's true then it's acceptable.