It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm using POD v2.0.0.19 but for some reason the game isn't working properly with my Xbox 360 Controller. I go into the Controller settings and the controller seems to work fine here. But when I go in a race the controller isn't responding at all. Why does the controller only work in the menu but not the game itself?

Update:
I think I figured it out. One has to go into the Options, select the Controller and you have to remap the controller by pressing the buttons multiple times. That seems to fix the problem.
Post edited November 01, 2020 by IronArcturus
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Surprise, POD existed before Xinput! You'd probably have better luck with a Dinput controller.

I'd suggest something with multiple modes like the 8Bitdo controllers.
If i want to remap the XBOX controller it freezes all the time. i click on Acceleration and then it freezes...:(