It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
There's still some inexpensive classic edition boxes, available:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_10/132-2056211-1979943?url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=planescape+torment&sprefix=planescape%2Cvideogames%2C273&crid=TUAYOULKWW72
low rated
Those aren't made to work on modern systems like the GoG version is, though.
Stig79: Those aren't made to work on modern systems like the GoG version is, though.
No, but they allegedly work in modern systems.
From Q&A:

Question: Does it run on Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit), and, if so, how well?
Answer: It runs very well on my system. I have Win 7 Ultimate (32-bit) SP1, P4 3.0 gig, 4 gigs RAM, HD-4670 with 1 gig Video RAM. I would not know about 64 bit Win 7, however, but it runs well on a 32 bit Win 7.
By C. Weaver on September 30, 2014

I have the same system. No glitches and it worked smoothly, at least for me.
By S. Park on September 30, 2014

I loaded it onto my Dell Inspiron laptop which has Windows 7 Home Premium. I have not finished the game yet, but have found it to run smoothly and have not had a single glitch.
By Philos on October 2, 2014

Question: Any idea if it will run on Windows 10?
Answer: I have it running on Windows 10. It crashes occasionally, but I imagine it's probably how much it crashed back in '99.
By NP on February 20, 2016

It should run in win10 but you might need to patch it to improve the resolution. Search online for mods and patches.
By Latis on January 11, 2016

I have my copy here and it says Windows 95/98 pentium 233 or faster, 32MB RAM, DirectX 7.0(included), 8Xcd-rom drive.
Recommended: 64MB RAM, DirectX compatible 3D video card with 16MB on-board RAM, 12X cd-rom.
By debra showalter SELLER on January 13, 2016

Don't bet on it, it will, but with tweakage and a following breeze, I am not there yet
By Old Goat on February 2, 2017
Not all replies confirmed it works, but it looks pretty good.

And seeing that we have community mod/patch to improve the experience, there's not many reasons to acquire PS:T EE. The classic is still fine imo.
Post edited May 01, 2017 by almabrds
low rated
Stig79: Those aren't made to work on modern systems like the GoG version is, though.
almabrds: No, but they allegedly work in modern systems.
From Q&A:

Question: Does it run on Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit), and, if so, how well?
Answer: It runs very well on my system. I have Win 7 Ultimate (32-bit) SP1, P4 3.0 gig, 4 gigs RAM, HD-4670 with 1 gig Video RAM. I would not know about 64 bit Win 7, however, but it runs well on a 32 bit Win 7.
By C. Weaver on September 30, 2014

I have the same system. No glitches and it worked smoothly, at least for me.
By S. Park on September 30, 2014

I loaded it onto my Dell Inspiron laptop which has Windows 7 Home Premium. I have not finished the game yet, but have found it to run smoothly and have not had a single glitch.
By Philos on October 2, 2014

Question: Any idea if it will run on Windows 10?
Answer: I have it running on Windows 10. It crashes occasionally, but I imagine it's probably how much it crashed back in '99.
By NP on February 20, 2016

It should run in win10 but you might need to patch it to improve the resolution. Search online for mods and patches.
By Latis on January 11, 2016

I have my copy here and it says Windows 95/98 pentium 233 or faster, 32MB RAM, DirectX 7.0(included), 8Xcd-rom drive.
Recommended: 64MB RAM, DirectX compatible 3D video card with 16MB on-board RAM, 12X cd-rom.
By debra showalter SELLER on January 13, 2016

Don't bet on it, it will, but with tweakage and a following breeze, I am not there yet
By Old Goat on February 2, 2017
almabrds: Not all replies confirmed it works, but it looks pretty good.

And seeing that we have community mod/patch to improve the experience, there's not many reasons to acquire PS:T EE. The classic is still fine imo.
And because these games MIGHT work, it is ok for Beamdog to remove the classics from the GoG stores? The classic version of the game on GoG included the soundtrack and other extras as well. If you buy the disc version on Amazon you don't get that. All you get is a pdf of the manual. Ordering from Amazon and the like is also more expensive. You have to pay shipping too.

How about they just remove every game from the GoG stores? Since I am sure people on Ebay are selling the games anyway.
almabrds: No, but they allegedly work in modern systems.
From Q&A:

Not all replies confirmed it works, but it looks pretty good.

Stig79: And because these games MIGHT work, it is ok for Beamdog to remove the classics from the GoG stores? The classic version of the game on GoG included the soundtrack and other extras as well. If you buy the disc version on Amazon you don't get that. All you get is a pdf of the manual. Ordering from Amazon and the like is also more expensive. You have to pay shipping too.

How about they just remove every game from the GoG stores? Since I am sure people on Ebay are selling the games anyway.
What's with the aggressive attitude?! Did I touch you in a injured spot?
You have serious, seeerious problems...
Where did I say it's okay that Beamdog removed GOG version?
I know there are advantages in having games here, like support and extras.
Who do you think you are talking to, I use this store since 2008, genius.
You said that the version sold at Amazon, wasn't tested to work in modern systems. I just pointed to the comments that said that PS:T works just fine. It seems people can't tell you anything you dislike, you get all heated up! LMAO
I was simply showing that besides the enhanced edition by Beamdog, people can get Planescape Torment at inexpensive prices, at Amazon. You don't like it? I don't give a rat ass.
Post edited May 02, 2017 by almabrds
It's clear you didn't read my posts in the thread about the pre-order of Planescape: Torment EE. Before posting your amazing theories about someone, try to read more :

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/preorder_planescape_torment_enhanced_edition_d6224/post32
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/preorder_planescape_torment_enhanced_edition_d6224/post68
low rated
Stig79: And because these games MIGHT work, it is ok for Beamdog to remove the classics from the GoG stores? The classic version of the game on GoG included the soundtrack and other extras as well. If you buy the disc version on Amazon you don't get that. All you get is a pdf of the manual. Ordering from Amazon and the like is also more expensive. You have to pay shipping too.

almabrds: What's with the aggressive attitude?! Did I touch you in a injured spot?
You have serious, seeerious problems...
Where did I say it's okay that Beamdog removed GOG version?
I know there are advantages in having games here, like support and extras.
Who do you think you are talking to, I use this store since 2008, genius.
You said that the version sold at Amazon, wasn't tested to work in modern systems. I just pointed to the comments that said that PS:T works just fine. It seems people can't tell you anything you dislike, you get all heated up! LMAO
I was simply showing that besides the enhanced edition by Beamdog, people can get Planescape Torment at inexpensive prices, at Amazon. You don't like it? I don't give a rat ass.
How is that aggressive? Just making a counter argument.
If I am not being aggressive I am not having problems.
It is implied that it "isn't so bad" since you are suggesting that people should use other stores.
You having bought games on GoG since 2008 doesn't equal you knowing everything about the games or the GoG site. A lot of people just pop in and buy games to play. Most users don't even use the forums.

I never said the version Amazon sells wasn't tested to work on modern systems. I said the GoG versions have been fixed to work perfectly on modern systems. If an Amazon version works or not is is more up to luck than anything else.

I am not heated up at all. You seem to be though. Maybe you should stop adding tone and hidden meanings to my words when you read them?

Yes and I pointed out that it is still more expensive than buying it on GoG, because you have to pay for shipping too.

If you don't give a rats ass how come you made a long butthurt post about it?
low rated
almabrds: It's clear you didn't read my posts in the thread about the pre-order of Planescape: Torment EE. Before posting your amazing theories about someone, try to read more :

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/preorder_planescape_torment_enhanced_edition_d6224/post32
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/preorder_planescape_torment_enhanced_edition_d6224/post68
I never had any theories about you. I never voiced any theories about you.

That is just you putting words in my mouth.
Stig79: That is just you putting words in my mouth.
I learned with you. =)
I wouldn't make you read the long post (I know how much you might have suffered, oh the horror!) if you didn't foolishly tried to point a finger at me, like if I was okay with what happened with the virtual version of classic Planescape, from gog store. Something I never wrote in a post.

If me, trying to help people out by sharing something I found is so insulting to you, feel free to message a mod about it, and good luck. I don't think what I did deserved to be discussed so deeply, you must really like me Stig79. It's always good to meet a fan. =)

Feel free to PM me about it, too, I'll gladly read anything you have to say about me, while I drink a nice cup of coffe. Have a wonderful day!
low rated
Stig79: That is just you putting words in my mouth.
almabrds: I learned with you. =)
I wouldn't make you read the long post (I know how much you might have suffered, oh the horror!) if you didn't foolishly tried to point a finger at me, like if I was okay with what happened with the virtual version of classic Planescape, from gog store. Something I never wrote in a post.

If me, trying to help people out by sharing something I found is so insulting to you, feel free to message a mod about it, and good luck. I don't think what I did deserved to be discussed so deeply, you must really like me Stig79. It's always good to meet a fan. =)

Feel free to PM me about it, too, I'll gladly read anything you have to say about me, while I drink a nice cup of coffe. Have a wonderful day!
As I said. I actually didn't point a finger at you. I pointed out that buying the games from Amazon didn't solve the problem of the classic game being removed from the GoG store.

You seemed to take that as an insult. And no I am not going to PM you about it, because I really don't have any problems with you trying to help with the Amazon links and all that. My post was a general kind of reply to why, while helpful in some ways, buying the games on amazon really don't solve the problem.¨

Kind of touchy, aren't you?

Kind of dumb to call other people foolish when you can't even write the sentence properly.

"If you didn't foolishly TRY to point a finger at me", is the correct way of writing it. If you want to call others foolish, at least say it correctly.
Post edited May 02, 2017 by Stig79