It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We do apologize about the delay in getting you version 1.012 of Pixel Piracy but rest assured that all three versions (Windows, Ma, Linux) of the game are now at the latest version.

Changelog for version 1.012:

New features

Added pirate flag ship item (buy from sailing store, place on top mast)
Added flag editor in ship builder (left mouse to paint, right mouse to erase) We wanna see your customized flags!
Press interact near your pets to "pet" them
Mount command is now called Carry/Release. Pick up pets (and crewmates) and release them (unmount) with the same button
Shoveling now has its own separate UI command button, no longer tied to interact
Added a new type of rare island (see if you can find one!)

Bug Fixes

Fixed bug where it was possible to plunder enemy ship while grappling to it, resulting in drowning
Fixed bug where some old saves could not be loaded and migrated

Minor stuff

Added "funny" messages to the main menu
Added a button to join the Quadro Delta live chat to the main menu (come and say Hi! :))
Plunder and Capture command buttons are now disabled if you can't use those commands
Mac OS and Linux moved to main branch
Added a button in main menu settings to open save folder location

Thanks for your patience and have a nice day :)
Is there any way to patch the game? or do we have to download the entire installer....
JudasIscariot: Added a button to join the Quadro Delta live chat to the main menu (come and say Hi! :))
I hope they remove the facebook and twetter buttons nextime :D
euphoriafactor: Is there any way to patch the game? or do we have to download the entire installer....
Just the installer but, thankfully, it's not all that large :)
JudasIscariot: We do apologize about the delay in getting you version 1.012 of Pixel Piracy but rest assured that all three versions (Windows, Ma, Linux) of the game are now at the latest version.

Do you know that the developer will release an "enhanced version" of Pixel Piracy ? you can read it here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/264140/announcements/detail/234515384345417962

Will GOG also update the game to "enhanced version" when it is released later ?

Apologize if I am in the wrong thread. I posted the same link in Pixel Piracy release thread, but I guess people won't really look at that thread anymore.
JudasIscariot: We do apologize about the delay in getting you version 1.012 of Pixel Piracy but rest assured that all three versions (Windows, Ma, Linux) of the game are now at the latest version.

agylardi: Do you know that the developer will release an "enhanced version" of Pixel Piracy ? you can read it here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/264140/announcements/detail/234515384345417962

Will GOG also update the game to "enhanced version" when it is released later ?

Apologize if I am in the wrong thread. I posted the same link in Pixel Piracy release thread, but I guess people won't really look at that thread anymore.
Since it's a free update I don't see why there should be a problem to update the release to the Enhanced version :)
JudasIscariot: Since it's a free update I don't see why there should be a problem to update the release to the Enhanced version :)
Any news on the Enchanced Version update for gog?
JudasIscariot: Since it's a free update I don't see why there should be a problem to update the release to the Enhanced version :)
Matruchus: Any news on the Enchanced Version update for gog?
We'll be getting it soon :)