It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Fixes

- Fixed losing ideas from Open-World chests when quickly reloading shortly after gathering them. Players that had the issue will receive the ideas retroactively after loading their save.
- Fixed "The Word of Mouth" quest where "Meet Wes at the village's affinity board" objective that will not complete the quest
- Fixed the exploit with “Hop Brew” that allowed players to exit the Ancient Stables and become stuck in unloaded Open-World
- Fixed “The Last Vault” quest when players would become blocked when reloading between unlocking the Vault and entering it
martin_twirlbound: Fixes

- Fixed losing ideas from Open-World chests when quickly reloading shortly after gathering them. Players that had the issue will receive the ideas retroactively after loading their save.
- Fixed "The Word of Mouth" quest where "Meet Wes at the village's affinity board" objective that will not complete the quest
- Fixed the exploit with “Hop Brew” that allowed players to exit the Ancient Stables and become stuck in unloaded Open-World
- Fixed “The Last Vault” quest when players would become blocked when reloading between unlocking the Vault and entering it
Hi Martin!

Linux update?

:)
martin_twirlbound: Fixes

gravoc: Hi Martin!

Linux update?

Hi! I was confused because I didn't know what you meant, but I saw another post saying that the Linux version does not seem to be updating with the other platforms? I've been uploading Linux builds with the other platforms and so this is news to me - I will investigate
gravoc: Hi Martin!

Linux update?

martin_twirlbound: Hi! I was confused because I didn't know what you meant, but I saw another post saying that the Linux version does not seem to be updating with the other platforms? I've been uploading Linux builds with the other platforms and so this is news to me - I will investigate
Yep, still showing ver 0675043e on the download page...

martin_twirlbound: Hi! I was confused because I didn't know what you meant, but I saw another post saying that the Linux version does not seem to be updating with the other platforms? I've been uploading Linux builds with the other platforms and so this is news to me - I will investigate
gravoc: Yep, still showing ver 0675043e on the download page...

I've mailed support and hopefully the updated Linux builds should be available soon - thanks for letting me know!
gravoc: Yep, still showing ver 0675043e on the download page...

martin_twirlbound: I've mailed support and hopefully the updated Linux builds should be available soon - thanks for letting me know!
You're welcome - thanks for the game :)

I've downloaded and installed the new build but it's still showing the old version number on the menu...