It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

I purchased Pillars of Eternity on GOG a few days ago. I am getting the Quick Save > Quick Load deflection stacking bug, rendering the Skaen Temple Guards impossible to kill on hard diff. The beta patch that fixes this (3.03) is on Steam, but not GOG, unless I am not looking hard enough. Is there any way I can take the patch from my Steam version and drag it into my GOG version?

Thanks
oscillo: Hello,

I purchased Pillars of Eternity on GOG a few days ago. I am getting the Quick Save > Quick Load deflection stacking bug, rendering the Skaen Temple Guards impossible to kill on hard diff. The beta patch that fixes this (3.03) is on Steam, but not GOG, unless I am not looking hard enough. Is there any way I can take the patch from my Steam version and drag it into my GOG version?

Thanks
Nope, the beta patch is something that Steam is able to offer and that Gog is not.
So, you need to wait until the patch is released officially.

P.d. meanwhile the patch is out you can enable the God mode for that battle.
Hello, thanks for the reply. Just did that. Cheers.