It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone know when the 2.02 GOG update for the base game on Mac OSX will come out? I'm confused because it looks like 2.02 for the White March is already out but it isn't for the base game.
On a related note, is it OK to update the White March to 2.02 but leave the base game at 2.01?
thetwelfthman: Anyone know when the 2.02 GOG update for the base game on Mac OSX will come out? I'm confused because it looks like 2.02 for the White March is already out but it isn't for the base game.
On a related note, is it OK to update the White March to 2.02 but leave the base game at 2.01?
You can try, before the patch begin to modify the files checks first if are the correct one.
thetwelfthman: On a related note, is it OK to update the White March to 2.02 but leave the base game at 2.01?
On Windows that didn't work for me. I got pink squares over some of the characters when I forgot to apply both patches. It only worked flawless after having everything at 2.02.
thetwelfthman: Anyone know when the 2.02 GOG update for the base game on Mac OSX will come out? I'm confused because it looks like 2.02 for the White March is already out but it isn't for the base game.
I installed the White March 2.02 but the game version still says 2.01 - will there be a second patch I need to install? I am hesitant to try playing the game if it is not patched properly.
gr8fuldave: I installed the White March 2.02 but the game version still says 2.01 - will there be a second patch I need to install? I am hesitant to try playing the game if it is not patched properly.
What I did in the end was to do a fresh install of the game and white march. Looks like fresh installs are 2.02 now.